Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

I'm cold :| cos I have the window open so I'll hear the delivery van I'm waiting for.

Stupid damn buzzer system that doesn't bloody work. If it was warm I'd take a chair down and camp at the door with my Kindle ... but it's not.
    If we have a really cold summer this year, it's my fault for buying Toms :( sorry.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

I have to go to the doctors now to get a suspicious mole cut out. I'm almost crapping myself over the idea of a big ol' scalpel. Well... wish me luck.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Scarred_pierced

Interview today! Nervous, I really want the job, I need a day job and more income!

Good luck Sunny and Jordan
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyx View Post
    I have to go to the doctors now to get a suspicious mole cut out. I'm almost crapping myself over the idea of a big ol' scalpel. Well... wish me luck.
    I had a cyst cut off of the lash line at the bottom of my eye a few years ago... so the scalpel was mere mm's from my eyeball but it's okay really! Nothing to worry about.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Good luck for the interview Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    I had a cyst cut off of the lash line at the bottom of my eye a few years ago... so the scalpel was mere mm's from my eyeball but it's okay really! Nothing to worry about.
    Wow! That would have been so scary D: Mine was on my side so I could look away. It wasn't as bad as I thought, with the most painful part being the anaesthesia, but I have stitches that have to come out next week.

Edit... there is so much blood on the gauze...
    Last edited by Sunnyx; 06-11-2012 at 02:03 PM.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Currently awake at half three in the morning when i'm so tired but can't sleep because i'm ill (sore throat/stuffy nose/headache/toothache/chest ache... why does everything ache!) and have excrutiating hear burn. Le sigh. Watching Girls (a great comedy from the US i've recently got into!) and hoping I get to sleep sometime soon.
    Last edited by timeforheroes; 06-12-2012 at 05:16 AM.

hey, stay young, and invincible, because we know just who we are

seem to keep popping back here, not sure how long i'll be here for this time. Anyways, trying to design my first tat and started stretching again, yay.
    14mm Lobes, Nipple, Lip

1 Watercolour half sleeve, 1 geometric dotwork half sleeve in progress, calf piece.

I'm Sam (:

Scarred_pierced

The interview wasn't great, pretty much came across as a bimbo! Asking me gadget questions and about new releases for dvds and games....erm....how would I know?! Ugh. Anyway hope I hear back.

Amazing day...Got the 12th and final place on an excellent garden design course. Met my tutor today and she's great..last night she won gold for her design at Gardener's World...I'm so excited about the future now and I've had to work my ass off just to get this far..now it's knuckling down to learn technical drawing
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~