Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Scarred_pierced

Yeah they do try and push you into doing it sooner, just so they don't have loads of backed up applications, a new company has taken over the student finance stuff so they are obviously trying to b more organised this time, as the last few years have been a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    You should be eligible surely? Unless you earn loads! I get all of my fees paid cause I earn next to nothing. If you get stuck/a problem just ring them, they are always really good on the phone.
    Saruh, when I checked the SF site today it said the deadline was 31st May, though you can apply any time after that, it just won't be processed as quickly.

Yeah, Becky, i'm definitely eligible (single parent, low income). Plus I do bar work/will be doing that throughout my course so my income's pretty low.
    I'm gonna ring them tomorrow though cos I don't know when I can apply for a part-time loan (site doesn't say), and I just need to know I can afford my course. Slightly worrying about that tbh, since otherwise I have no way of paying for it.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

I want to move to Tartan Land.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Do it!!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Apparently sinks are cursed today. I'm at my dad's and my boyfriend called earlier to tell me a pipe under our bathroom sink busted and water sprayed everywhere... Then about an hour later my dad comes in with my grandma, her kitchen sink pipes busted and completely flooded her kitchen/leaked down to the basement and even got into the electrical wiring. So now she has to stay here until everything gets fixed.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

I wish today was better than yesterday cause I ended up in hospital. My finger is killing me today and I have so many things to do that include using it. Arg.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

What is up with this damn 20 post count before you can post links/images!? I just want some help on what might look good on me damn it, now I have to come up with 12 more bogus posts...besides that I just worked all day. Anyway, that is all

^^The 20 posts are in place to help prevent spam. It's not that hard to find threads to contribute to either.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

ya i understand. on the other hand i feel like i am spamming because i am posting just to post so i can get to 20, and they are not really quality posts. im just trying to post in the "would this piercing fit me thread" so i can get some advice and need to post images of myself.

You can already-just upload an image to imageshack or somewhere, and post the link missing off the www.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook