Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

I think it could just be the salt water at work irritating my skin cos it's flared back up again today at work. I'll see how it is tomorrow
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Went to work, ate some pho, played with the dogs.

Day is just beginning and it didn't start well. I hope it continues on better than it started.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Can't sleep... work in 2 hours. :(
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Woke up, realised how quiet the house and remembered I'm on ma own, slept for another 2 hours, got up, ate pizza and now am sat here in stupid pain but planning a nice evening with my mini boo who is 8 today
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm just pissed off today, don't quite know why.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I haven't posted here in aaaaages! Today I went to my dad's new house and walked his dog with him, and his cat has gotten so laid back! I'm not usually a massive cat person but this little kitty is really calm and adorable!
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

Today was alright for the most part. Went to the movies to see Lock Out with the bf and his little brother. It was pretty good, met all of my expectations and more :]. Go see it if you are into that type of movie, there was some comedy too. Well after that we ate McDonalds and came home, not a busy day but good and relaxing at least
    ...........Hey I'm Aubri....!!!........

Present:
    Both lobes x2 (1 of which is stretched to 6g), Spiderbites, Nostril, Double helix, Belly button, Tongue.

Future: (Undecided) Conch, Tragus, Indistrial.

*No tattoos yet but someday I want to get a few small meaningful ones and a giant koi fish on my side.*

Today's been a long long day of study in the library for me! I really should be getting back to it instead of lurking here.... ah, my braiinn....

Just negotiated myself a better deal on a shiny new iPhone
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum