Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

SO, today was pretty normal... I just walked around school topless all afternoon, and then went out for a beer with 'coffin desire' written on my chest. Yeah, normal...
    (click this before you go 'da fak is dis crazy chik sayin!?')

Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Scarred_pierced

I think what you did was awesome

Thank you Jordan.
    It wasn't easy for me and unfortunately it didn't work 100% right (Mostly because of where I did it. I didn't have a choice...), but I'm proud of myself for doing it.
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Way to go Snicky!! I cannot imagine what that was like for you, but I can imagine how it would feel for me. I am not comfortable in my own skin either.

I have a graded presentation tomorrow (that's going to be filmed! argh) on terrorism and i'm absolutely bricking it. I literally never get nervous but the fact that it's getting graded has impact on my degree (and it's for my criminal module which is what I want to do after uni, so future employers will look at the mark of this module) has made me so nervous. Wahh i'm going to drop out and get a normal job, how I expect to be a barrister when i'm this nervous doing something i'd be doing every day in court is beyond me.

hey, stay young, and invincible, because we know just who we are

I'm sitting here procrastinating, when I really need to clean the house....mainly my room. :P

Off to the gym in a bit, then housework all day. Oh joy.

Oh, and the BMW across the road got clamped for not having road tax. Trollolololol.
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

I dressed up as a Tiger...just a normal day!

Now moved in with mother temporarily, i now had a day of packing unused items, ready for the move. tommorrow off to look at a flat.

Today i have done nothing at all My girlfriend decided she wanted to go to Spain with her family so I cant chill with her, its pissing it down outside so no one will be out. I have read all of my decent books and now need to wait for my friend to finish the last hunger games book so i can read it, that's going to take forever I read the first two in the same time it took him to read half!! Any way I should probably be doing coursework seeing as its was meant to be in last Friday... urghhhhh...
    Piercings: Spider bites, left Nipple, 32mm Left Lobe With 3.2mm Second Lobe, 22mm Right Lobe With 3.2mm Second Lobe, Tongue, 3.2mm Septum, Left Tragus, Left Forward Pinna, PA and Scrotum.

Want: Rook On Left Ear, Snug On Right Ear, Anti Tragus On Right Ear, Outer Conch, 5mm Septum, 5mm PA.

Tattoos: Nan On My Neck With Dove And Clouds, Two Pacman Ghosts (Inky and Clyde) With A Heart Between Them On My Ribs And Japanese Demon Mask On Each Thigh.

Want: Lots