Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Had my first problem EVER with an order from BJS, I wanted the Amplified Manic Panic White Toner and they sent me the non-amplified version. I wouldn't mind if I hadn't paid 2 more for it... reeally wanted to finish my hair before seeing a friend that I haven't seen in nearly a year at the weekend.

hey, stay young, and invincible, because we know just who we are

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Been flat hunting with Nick (have seen 6 in the past 3 days) and fell in love with one today, but going to have to see if we can get people to move into our current flat so we can afford to move into the other flat now cause they can't hold it for us
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Scarred_pierced

Soooo tired! Really don't want to go into uni but have to as we are discussing the essay titles and I want to give myself the best chance of getting a high grade, basically more than a 2.2.

Well that's my last three sessions' reports done ... but I seem to have mislaid my coffee ... ?

Next job: laundry
    Followed by more paperwork

Joy :P
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Well, I didn't end up going to Amsterdam but I slept the entire time till now, which I REALLY needed...I feel rested but now I want chocolate and I don't have any hehe. Anyways, I am going to relax for the rest of the day, I should have been vacuuming but whatever, I'll do it later on - relax time now before the little one is home
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Who doesn't love a good 'ol facebook bitch session :P. Haha.

Thinking I want to see certain work people tonight, i'm even looking forward to being horribly wound up, just to take my mind off things!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Sorry Sophie!! Lovee youuu!!

Just wonderful, my thesis supervisor still doesn't know my name after having taught me for 3 years and seen my multiple times for progress reports. I think the only way he knows I am his thesis student is that Im the only one with a lip piercing. I am such an anonymous person. I guess at least he recognises me which is better than nothing. :(
    Current - lobes (lx2, rx2), rook, labret
    Future -
    forward helix,
    http://neverendingparade.tumblr.com/

Generally, when I get something pierced or tattooed I don't tell my mother about it. It just happens an she eventually notices, disapproves of it, and says 'oh well...'. She's quite cool about my mods - she doesn't like them particularly (well, she likes my cheek piercings. haha) but she doesn't give me a hard time either, which is nice.

Now, when I decided to get my tongue split I figured I would let my mom know about that. It's a bit more extreme and I felt like she deserves to know. Adult or not, I am her daughter... So yeah, today I told my mom about the tongue split (well, I didn't tell her it was booked and all -it's 19th February, 2pm! - but I told her it was in my short term plans.) and I'm PRETTY sure she hated it. haha

She was very calm about it and just said something like 'I don't think it's bad or terrible - I think it's horrible. I think you're taking things too far and it's gone to a point where I really don't understand it. Anyway, it's you body and your money, so what can I do? Do it if you want, but know that you will not have my contribution, support or permission. Just hide it from me please - I'll pretend I don't know.'

Not too bad. I didn't expect her to like the idea tbh.
    I kinda feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders though.
    Last edited by snicky; 02-09-2012 at 08:02 PM.
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Scarred_pierced

Good luck with the split, and at least your mum isn't giving you too hard a time about it! Please post a diary!!