Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Last couple of days have been brilliant, been out of town, spent aaaaaall the time with my daughter which was SO wonderful to do in a vacation sort of surrounding and we had LOADS of fun - I love her to death, she is so amazing, beautiful, SO smart and just THE BEST Back now and I am already planning another getaway sometime in the next months, we shall see when!
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

I went to a wedding in the afternoon followed by a receprtion. Nice to notice piercings & tattoos on people of all ages! It was a night of dancing so I have had a slower day this morning.
    Jo

Will the day be bright or cloudy?
    Sweetly has its dawn begun
    But the heaven may shake with thunder
    Ere the setting of the sun
    Emily Bronte 1836

I have: First lobes, single Right nostril, left tragus, naval, left Conch and new Right 14 gauge conch
    Retired 2nd lobes, daith, rook and helix8

Had a pretty great day, went to the flea market with my bf, my sis and her bf and their daughter. We bought 3 new movies, I got 4 new sets of plugs and some shea butter now wee are home and going to have some pizza and beer.

Scarred_pierced

Well since friday I've not really had any sleep, I have insomnia atm, it's driving me mad, I'm exhausted but can't sleep, so probs had those 3 hours and an extra hour for the last few days....killing me!!! But I'm over tired and hyper.

Just sitting around with a load of hair dye on. Seriously hope my roots dont go patchy like last time I went blue....
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

Been out for chain lube and chrome cleaner for my bike - bf has never come across chrome cleaner in wadding before so scrubbed really hard with it and has scratched hell out of the top of my chain guard. I had to send him away ><
    Well at least the side of my chain guard looks like a mirror again :P and other shiny bits.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

i need to decide what new piecrings to get for next weekend =/

how do you upload a profile picture ?

hi

Waaah why did they give me one of the narrator roles in our school's production of Joseph and the amazing technicolour dreamcoat! I really can't sing as well as they think I can and the other girl is so amazing :'(
    Current piercings
    Double lobes
    Right nostril
    Left helix
    Navel

Piercing wishlist
    Tongue
    Loooooooads more in my ears