Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

...and there goes my pizza :/
    It bloddy arrived and everything though, did 8 other peoples too, lol.
    Go-go German!
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    STILL GOING ON 3 HOURS SLEEP!! WOOO!
    Haha snap! I could go to bed but I'd wake up at some mad hour. Also had to do a shift with someone lay on my bed next to me snoring quietly, oooh I so wanted to sleep haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Been awake since 2am. YAWN. Body clock is so out of sync. Thought I'd be fine because I was only scheduled working for the afternoon originally. But they need me to cover someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    STILL GOING ON 3 HOURS SLEEP!! WOOO! Yes I am past tired now, I just want this day over with, only 8 more hours til I can go to bed!!!
    Who needs sleep when you have redbull?
    Last edited by Sunnyx; 02-04-2012 at 06:03 PM.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

I has no red bull :(

I had a nap, now I feel sleepy, and my eyes look dreadful - puffy and bloodshot. No amount of eyeliner can save me now....

Aw well, going out nao.
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Meant to be quitting smoking today . . . but I really don't want to.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Meant to be quitting smoking today . . . but I really don't want to.
    But all the money you will have to buy pretty lobey things? :(
    I'm sure if you added up all the money you save from buying a pack every day (or every other day), it wouldn't be too long before you'd saved enough to buy a pair of nice plugs.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyx View Post
    But all the money you will have to buy pretty lobey things? :(
    I'm sure if you added up all the money you save from buying a pack every day (or every other day), it wouldn't be too long before you'd saved enough to buy a pair of nice plugs.
    Haha, nice try, but I don't actually need more lobey stuff. I only smoke at work anyways (it's hard not to tbh), so I only go through 10 a week. It's not the money, I just should for my raynauds. Blehhh, will probably just steal fags from people tonight .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Im just posting so I have 5 posts so I can post the topic I wanna post cause thats the only reason I joined the this forum and I wanna post it

^ you can ask in the "ask a pro" thread
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Also, today I learned I cant keep my xmas job cause the company I work for isnt doing very well and theres no hours as it is =[