Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

I am BORED of revision. Don't know it, can't do it, don't want to do it, gonna fail. 4 days left of this one then into 4 months of hell with one massive exam per month. I think my problem is that i am so scared of failing that it's making me not want to try. Plus i know i haven't done enough work for the state exams coming up.
    Current - lobes (lx2, rx2), rook, labret
    Future -
    forward helix,
    http://neverendingparade.tumblr.com/

I let a friend stay over at mine short notice. Now she's sleep talking! xD
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Scarred_pierced

lol i do that, and so do two other people i know, well one makes more cat noises in their sleep, and the other says random sentences 'no thats jays, not grans' erm ok!!

I'm also a sleep talker. And I often wake myself up laughing hysterically... and I make that noise babies make when sucking on a dummy.. have done since the day I was born! o_O
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Scarred_pierced

lol yeah i wake myself up making nosies in my sleep, it's well weirder. weirder when you have someone telling you the next day lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    lol yeah i wake myself up making nosies in my sleep, it's well weirder. weirder when you have someone telling you the next day lol
    I think we both know some people are just plain wierd sleepers .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Today I got dragged into town, used the whole 5 quid I had on household items and now im cold :( haha. Although the sun is shining, I love it when it's cold and sunny!!! xx
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    I think we both know some people are just plain wierd sleepers .
    lol indeed. coughtkittynoisescough

Mmm first Chinese in a LONG time will be here in a while. Chicken noodle soup, beef with mushrooms and fried rice, spicy chips and crispy shredded chilli beef. Omnomnomnom. So much for wanting to lose weight!
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Should really be doing some work but the Australian Open final just wont end!! Go Nadal!
    Current - lobes (lx2, rx2), rook, labret
    Future -
    forward helix,
    http://neverendingparade.tumblr.com/