Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    Maybe you just didn't process it at the time. Hope you feel better today
    Thanks, feeling a bit better now tonight. Just feel very odd and guilty about it
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

my day, average.. same old stuffs.. woke up, had a fag, sort myself out do the days deed, came home and smoked on my hookah.. sneezed 4 times in a row almost blowing my fucking brain out my mouth. ha!

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Try not to post right after yourself in threads, it tends to be looked at as spamming. Its really not hard to just contribute to conversations.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I got up this morning, got on the bus where I sat next to a man who have me no room, went to work...that's it..BORING
    Christina

Piercings

Right ear: Snug, Tragus, Lobe.
    Left ear: Rook, Lobe.
    Others: Navel, Tongue, Nipples.
    Retired: Nose.
    Wants: Anti-Tragus.

I have my coursemate coming over for predrinks in a bit but I hate being host, especially since the kitchen is a mess and I'm worried that our third and fourth coursemates might abandon us for their housemates.... mine seem to have vanished too....
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

I basically laid about all day, looked at pretty things which I can't afford right now, had some people asking me about makeup swaps and not getting back to me. Then Luke came home, I made tea, ate tea then looked at my reflection in the window and realised that I look both horrible and boyish/fat I look and that then pee'd on the happiness and joy I have for getting my swap on Friday hopefully xx
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

for the past 3 hours, a snail has rolled into my room through my window went to cross the dredded doorway and BOOM! my cat attacks it.. so, as its pissing with rain i put myy cat on the naughty step and told her to leave cartman the snail alone.. then, as im posting this whilst having a relaxing smoke out window, cartman falls to his death out my window! D: </3
    mentally.physically.scarred.for.life.

Hi all,
    My day was interesting. I recently had to ahve a blood test to check cholesterol & a few other things. So I went back for the results. Cholesterol is up a bit so will need to cut out Brie cheese. But the crazy thing is I am Vitamin D deficient!!! I live in Melbourne Australia & for so many years we have been taught to avoid the sun & put sunscreen on to avoid skin cancer. One in 3 of us is vitamin D deficient. I am Gobsmacked. For now I will take a supplement & try & get some more sun.
    Jo

Will the day be bright or cloudy?
    Sweetly has its dawn begun
    But the heaven may shake with thunder
    Ere the setting of the sun
    Emily Bronte 1836

I have: First lobes, single Right nostril, left tragus, naval, left Conch and new Right 14 gauge conch
    Retired 2nd lobes, daith, rook and helix8

Lol, I have to type quietly cos bf is zedding on the sofa dunno why he's so tired but I've fed him and now I'll let him have a nap before he has to go back to work
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by hennerz45 View Post
    for the past 3 hours, a snail has rolled into my room through my window went to cross the dredded doorway and BOOM! my cat attacks it.. so, as its pissing with rain i put myy cat on the naughty step and told her to leave cartman the snail alone.. then, as im posting this whilst having a relaxing smoke out window, cartman falls to his death out my window! D: </3
    mentally.physically.scarred.for.life.
    RIP Cartman :'(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<