Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Don't worry about it... At the same time as personality=success you will find hat you come out of yourself somewhat when working. I did! Learning is sub a serious environment when you try...
    God I miss wrestling cows!!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-
    memento mori, memento vivere

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

A plate of quite peculiar on a dish all of my own

Wrestling cows is awesome. We didn't have a crush cage, just a gate and some tough girls to pin the cows to the railings. I came out covered in that blue marker spray which doesn't come off for days!! Fun times.
    Current - lobes (lx2, rx2), rook, labret
    Future -
    forward helix,
    http://neverendingparade.tumblr.com/

Exams are evil, it's not natural to have to learn a heap of stuff over a year/longer and then regurgitate it all at once!

I'm pretty much against last-minute cramming, always have been. My view is, it's too late. If you don't already know it (which you surely do cos you've been working & studying all year) then you're not going to absorb it 5 minutes before the exam when you're a bunch of nerves, all you'll do is confuse and panic yourself.
    By all means skim through stuff you are familiar with just to remind yourself it's still in your brain, but trying to learn something new now is seriously detrimental to your health

Have a hot chocolate and go to bed early. In the morning have a shower and just breathe ... have a few notes around while you're having your breakfast (eat breakfast!!!!!) but not a massive heap of everything, just a list of bullet points or something you can glance over and nod because you know it, this will not only reinforce the knowledge that you already have, it'll help to relax you and boost your confidence.
    If you feel panic starting, close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Remember you do know your stuff. You are good. You can do this.

Good luck to everyone taking exams
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Scarred_pierced

On my way back from leeds!! Had such an awesome time with nat feeling surprisingly tired after a 12 hour sleep in the comfiest bed!

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Exams are evil, it's not natural to have to learn a heap of stuff over a year/longer and then regurgitate it all at once!

I'm pretty much against last-minute cramming, always have been. My view is, it's too late. If you don't already know it (which you surely do cos you've been working & studying all year) then you're not going to absorb it 5 minutes before the exam when you're a bunch of nerves, all you'll do is confuse and panic yourself.
    By all means skim through stuff you are familiar with just to remind yourself it's still in your brain, but trying to learn something new now is seriously detrimental to your health

Have a hot chocolate and go to bed early. In the morning have a shower and just breathe ... have a few notes around while you're having your breakfast (eat breakfast!!!!!) but not a massive heap of everything, just a list of bullet points or something you can glance over and nod because you know it, this will not only reinforce the knowledge that you already have, it'll help to relax you and boost your confidence.
    If you feel panic starting, close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Remember you do know your stuff. You are good. You can do this.

Good luck to everyone taking exams
    Exactly! :-)

I did six weeks on a dairy farm and went out with the vets a few times. Pretty much the best thing I ever did!!
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-

Be who you are, and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

I love cows. I came here wanting to be a large animal vet. I now want to be an orthopaedic surgeon but I do still like the cows too.
    I think it's time for my bed since it's 9pm and I'm knackered. Hopefully someone will be smiling down on me tomorrow and I can come on here a happier person (and also 75% a vet).
    Thank you again for the kind words and good advice.
    Future -
    forward helix,

I'll cross my fingers for you... Try to sleep well!!
    And good luck
    Hannah; 21

2 unstretched lobes,
    Right scaffold,
    Left triple helix,
    Navel
    Tattoo, right ribcage-

Scarred_pierced

Eurgh been home not even three hours and I already hate it here again. Cannot stand living with little boys who can't even tie up bin bags let alone clean up after themselves. As well as the crap landlord. Eugh. Want to be back in london in my own flat, far, far away from idiots.

Well I am one happy little camper today. Got about 2 hours sleep which wasn't ideal and the prof was an hour late but I got pretty much the perfect questions for me so happy days. Now I feel like I could sleep for a month!!
    Future -
    forward helix,

Woo, glad it went better than you expected Hannah!

Back early from college, so I think i'm gonna be lazy and watch X-Men Origins:Wolverine before taking our dogs out! Good day methinks
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook