Thread: RANDOMNESS: Talk about your day

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    First day of work trial today and i go and smash a glass in front of loads of people & it goes everywhere.. Great start
    Lol aw I'm sure it'll be fine, they understand that you're nervous! Where are you having your work trial??

They were fine about it, the other girl was telling me how one of the guys spilt an entire meal in some womans lap when he started Thats far worse!.
    Im doing it at a pub/inn place in Wells

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Haaaaaay, everyone alright?
    I'm Katie (:
    Current mods: conch, navel, tragus, lobes
    Wants: nipples, nape, forward helix, hip MD.

Facebook (:

Suffering a relapse and I've been crying for ages, my heart is pounding. Her and her boyfriend went to see Mike again today. It's so hard watching from the sidelines. Plus his mum has been saying more stuff about me.

I really don't know what to do. I feel so lost and upset.
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Rosie <3 I hope you're okay. Have many hugs. I'm here to talk if you need me, feel free!
    Sarah

Thanks love <3 I just feel so worthless.
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Ah you're not! Of course you aren't and don't let anyone think you are. You're so kind and friendly and of courrrse a total babe who I wouldn't kick out of bed
    Sarah

Haha thankyou it's just hard when that woman, that total BITCH has been the bane of my life for months, she's made me so sad and she can't even be supportive in the face of her son's upset that we split up (mutual split as well), she was literally like "I told you so, I knew you wouldn't last, now you can find yourself a decent girl and get over that ___" (any nasty word would fit).

I should have expected it but my heart really hurts. I feel such a letdown. Mike's been really nice about it, I mean we are literally texting every day as friends like we used to, supporting each other constantly and if the timing is right in the future and we both still wanted to be together, we'd give it another go but it's not much compensation. I always wanted to be loved by my family-in-law, once upon a time I was until she showed her true colours and now I'll never have it.

Late night Rosie is saaaaad haha.
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Ignore her Rosie, she sounds like a complete cow. You did what you thought was best for the both of you in the long run and to prevent her son from being miserable. You did it as much for his sake as yours, if not more
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

I'm trying to Nat, it's my own fault for asking what exactly she said about me when I should have known better. Reading it spelt out really hurt much more than it did thinking it in my head.

As I say, if we'd met later on in life this would be perfect. Now, it's all fallen apart.

I really should go to bed.
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo