Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Rugby Worldcup 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    Hehe, Sebastian Chabal, he's a beast.
    went to see sale earlier this year.... and seriously my sister and i turn into giggling school girls when we see him..... im really not sure what it is about him....
    Piercings:
    Right Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Helix (1.2), Conch (1.6)
    Left Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Tragus (1.2)
    Retired:
    Nose

Wearing a black denim straight jacket with silver and purple glitter all over!
    (made by the lovely debbie!!)

some of my friends call him the 'jesus' man , coz of his hair. I see why now, lol, also looks like the guy from 4400
    lobes 20mm
    venoms 4mm
    2nd lobe 1.6mm
    nipples 1.6mm
    tragus 1.2mm
    navel 1.6mm
    septum 8mm
    conch 5 mm ( punched)

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Val , if your hair were edible, world hunger wouldn't be an issue anymore. How much of there if its straightened? O_O

non procedit qui dubitat

Quote Originally Posted by FakeFlower View Post
    went to see sale earlier this year.... and seriously my sister and i turn into giggling school girls when we see him..... im really not sure what it is about him....
    He just has the sexy caveman look that all women secretly want!
    DISCLAIMER: Any advice given is from PERSONAL experience unless stated otherwise, and should not be seen as encouragement to perform any acts of stupidity.

Past - 6 in each earlobe, double helixes, lip, double tongue, both nipples, 2x navel, eyebrow, cheek, tragus

Present - 2x earlobe, rook, 3x VCH, 2.4mm tongue, daith, nose, conch

Proud owner of a lilac velvet corset with dark purple lace edging and black laces up the back, made by Pagan Debbie

Hard to believe Chabal is barely 30 - seems as if he should be at least 40 something (if not 10000 years old). Amazing player regardless

england in the final...wooooo
    www.myspace.com/38393485

metal up ur arse

COME ON ENGLAND! COME ON ENGLAND!!! What a win! Chabal should've been brought on later, we tore him apart! Toby Flood made up for his gawdawful attempt at the drop goal in the last few minutes.

Oh, and I think I had a cardiac arrest...

I actually missed the last 10 minutes because I was on my way to the train station, luckily my Mum rang me to tell me what happened! I'm so glad I wasn't working through that one.
    DISCLAIMER: Any advice given is from PERSONAL experience unless stated otherwise, and should not be seen as encouragement to perform any acts of stupidity.

Past - 6 in each earlobe, double helixes, lip, double tongue, both nipples, 2x navel, eyebrow, cheek, tragus

Present - 2x earlobe, rook, 3x VCH, 2.4mm tongue, daith, nose, conch

Proud owner of a lilac velvet corset with dark purple lace edging and black laces up the back, made by Pagan Debbie

SOOOOOoooo. It's South Africa Vs England in the final.

I really want RSA to win, but honestly havn't a clue who actually will.
    South Africa's scrums seemed to be a bit lacking against Argentina, but England are so unpredictable in terms of how well they will play.
    I think losing so badly last time will give england the advantage in this game. RSA may get complacent and give away a few points for nothing... and in a world cup final, a few points are important.
    My life of piracy was so profitable that I can retire and spend my days eating fruit.
    Wearing a navy blue duffle style straight jacket with big toggle fasteners and made of 100% new wool.
    Carrots are the banana of the vegetable world.

I want RSA to win and it's not because i dislike the England team....It's beacause the English commentators and media will never stop talking about it.....jesus! were still hearing about '66 everytime the english football team play! They ruin everything about English sport! If another British nation won it, it would be about how great this win was for Britain etc but if England win it's always about how great it is for England!

It was the same last night during the RSA v Argentina game...evrything the guy said was to do with England or how England would deal with that situation, or what England player this guy or that guy was like!

on the game though....

I think England have the strength to beat them as long as they cage Habana right from the start. They will definately win the battle of the forwards...RSA look really lightwieght in the scrum etc.
    I think it'll be interessting to see what happens after the total mismatch of game at the start of the tournament...England do look a much stronger side from the one that took on RSA at the start.

are France going to get revenge over Argentina in the 3rd/4th playoff's for their horrific start to the tournament?!?!
    PEIRCINGS:
    SNAKE BITES 1.6
    SEPTUM 1.6
    BOTH LOBES STRETCHED 20MM
    TATTOOS:
    A FEW
    SPORTING A TARTAN STRAIGHT JACKET COMPLETE WITH METAL SPORRAN MADE BY DEBBIE.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outmode View Post
    I want RSA to win and it's not because i dislike the England team....It's beacause the English commentators and media will never stop talking about it.....jesus! were still hearing about '66 everytime the english football team play! They ruin everything about English sport! If another British nation won it, it would be about how great this win was for Britain etc but if England win it's always about how great it is for England!
    Thats pretty much my reason for wanting England to lose.
    My life of piracy was so profitable that I can retire and spend my days eating fruit.
    Wearing a navy blue duffle style straight jacket with big toggle fasteners and made of 100% new wool.
    Carrots are the banana of the vegetable world.