Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Rugby Worldcup 2007

I had work today (at the supermarket)... every second customer mentioned the rugby, whinged about the rugby, got depressed about the rugby, and so on.

Most of us are consoled by the fact that Australia are out too, haha.
    Katie

Proud owner of a black silk straitjacket with silver stars and moons all over, courtesy of the wonderful Pagan Debbie.

Quote Originally Posted by taters View Post
    Yay, well done England!!! I take back what I said before, heh.

But, OH MY GOD, New Zealand don' t have a chance of winning against France... this bloody ref is penalising us every chance he gets and ignoring anything the French do, what a surprise. This happens EVERY SINGLE TIME.

EDIT: We didn't lose that game. The ref won it for the French. It's fine when you lose fairly, but we didn't, not like that. And now we're probably going to have a week of national mourning, oh yaay. We'll never hear the end of this.
    Heh, excuses excuses. Your "every single time" bit only applies to New Zealand choking at the world cup! Hehe, I jest, but it is nice to see two northern hemisphere teams in the semis, now come on Scotland against Argentina!

aaaannnnnddddd Scotland are out. That was the most nerve wracking 5 mins of my life... i almost thought we were going to score again and then it all went horribly wrong-- as usual.
    My life of piracy was so profitable that I can retire and spend my days eating fruit.
    Wearing a navy blue duffle style straight jacket with big toggle fasteners and made of 100% new wool.
    Carrots are the banana of the vegetable world.

taters feel your pain dude. extremely dodgy ref! me and my dad we're going mental! always seems that when the all blacks get thru group stages the refs/officails want them out. I mean the french guy ran into the back of the all black! and doing what the french do the best, dive and flail on the floor like it was career ending. meh. Yup still wound up about it now!

Welldone to England getting thru, all honesty i thought that they'd be out in group stages but i can see them winning the whole thing. See how there nothing when wilko isnt playing lol.

And today fiji and scotland go home, felt real sorry for scotland because they was playing well and keeping pressure on the pumas making them make mistakes.

So who's left... Argentina, South Africa, France, and Wilkinson...

I wish this country would just get over rugby! Sure, I'm proud to be a Kiwi, but seriously, grown men in tears over it... everyone's far too serious about it.
    Katie

Proud owner of a black silk straitjacket with silver stars and moons all over, courtesy of the wonderful Pagan Debbie.

Dammit Scotland for not going through, but it's there own sodding fault for not playing the whole match, just the last twenty minutes odd. Ah well, hopefully Frank Hadden wont be sacked like everyone else because he's actually a good coach and Scotland have done well this world cup, they just could've done better.

If anyone's interested, England are now sixth in the world rankings and Scotland are eigth.

Quote Originally Posted by princess_ruthie View Post
    I admit I watched the NZ/France game at work purely to drool over the hairy French guy

that french guy? hahahaha.... ive been laughing over this pic since yesterday. my sister and i both love him.

And poor fiji, the score wasnt a good representation of how well they played...
    Piercings:
    Right Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Helix (1.2), Conch (1.6)
    Left Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Tragus (1.2)
    Retired:
    Nose

Wearing a black denim straight jacket with silver and purple glitter all over!
    (made by the lovely debbie!!)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeFlower View Post

that french guy? hahahaha.... ive been laughing over this pic since yesterday. my sister and i both love him.

And poor fiji, the score wasnt a good representation of how well they played...
    Mmmm that's the one!
    DISCLAIMER: Any advice given is from PERSONAL experience unless stated otherwise, and should not be seen as encouragement to perform any acts of stupidity.

Past - 6 in each earlobe, double helixes, lip, double tongue, both nipples, 2x navel, eyebrow, cheek, tragus

Present - 2x earlobe, rook, 3x VCH, 2.4mm tongue, daith, nose, conch

Proud owner of a lilac velvet corset with dark purple lace edging and black laces up the back, made by Pagan Debbie

Hehe, Sebastian Chabal, he's a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate_bob View Post
    aaaannnnnddddd Scotland are out. That was the most nerve wracking 5 mins of my life... i almost thought we were going to score again and then it all went horribly wrong-- as usual.
    Scotland lost me my bet. I predicted the other 3 results, only Scotland let me down.

But on the Up Side..... Come on England, I predict an England V SA Final with England to retain the Cup.
    Piercings

Labret, 2 X Lobe left ear, 1 x Conch left ear, 1 X rim left Ear, 1 X Lobe left ear, 1 X rim left ear,
    Eyebrow right eye, Nostril both sides, Septum, Tongue,
    Both Nipples, Navel,
    Apadrava, Guiche, A scrotal ladder with 14 rings and a pair of Hafadas.

Wish List

Pair Dydoes, Frenulum, Ampalang, Pubic

All that is dark is not evil, it just seems like that sometimes

http://DSCW.bebo.com
    MSN davewaite75@hotmail.com

Classic Black Leather Straight Jacket.