Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Rugby Worldcup 2007

i hope the welsh give it a good go against the aussies tomorrow. Just not sit back and defend.

New Zealand Vs. Portugal

wonder who'll win?

The annoying thing is, is that most of the match was surprisingly balanced, it's just South Africa were actually capable of breaking the English defense whereas England CONSTANTLY used their crappy forwards to run into a wall of green shorts... we can provide no quick ball and none of our players (bar Robbo) are capable of reliably breaking the gain line.

Looking forward to the games tomorrow: NZ Portugal will be awesome, the best team in the world cup against the second worst (Namibia being the worst), can't wait! The southern hemisphere teams are actually capable of tearing the worst teams apart.
    Last edited by Hazzard; 09-15-2007 at 12:48 AM.

The company I work for is one of the sponsors. I was a bit miffed they have not made any of the thousands of tickets they got available to us who do the work.

Now suddenly when Scotland are playing a midweek match aginst a minow there have been tickets handed back by the faceless suits. They are having a draw, I hope to get tickets for Scotland v Romania. Won't find out till Monday if I have been lucky.
    Piercings

Labret, 2 X Lobe left ear, 1 x Conch left ear, 1 X rim left Ear, 1 X Lobe left ear, 1 X rim left ear,
    Eyebrow right eye, Nostril both sides, Septum, Tongue,
    Both Nipples, Navel,
    Apadrava, Guiche, A scrotal ladder with 14 rings and a pair of Hafadas.

Wish List

Pair Dydoes, Frenulum, Ampalang, Pubic

All that is dark is not evil, it just seems like that sometimes

http://DSCW.bebo.com
    MSN davewaite75@hotmail.com

Classic Black Leather Straight Jacket.

Hazzard: Nice results from New Zealand and Australia, although it was nice to see Wales could actually put some points past their opposition. Assuming England beat Samoa they'll be up against Australia in the next round methinks.
    Facial: Septum [10mm], labret [7mm], cheek x2 [1.6mm]
    Ears: Lobe x2 [32mm, 34mm], scaffold x2 [1.6mm], conch x2 [7mm, 1.6mm]
    Other: Tongue split! <3
    Tattoos: Robin and rose on each foot, photography chest piece.

One day: Inner labia x2, 2" lobe x2, 8mm conch x2, 12mm oval labret,
    6mm navel, more ink and a couple of other things.

Photography portfolio

http://iam.bmezine.com/?deadtomato
    http://deadtomato.deviantart.com

good on portugal getting a try against new zealand! well pleased for them!!

I was gutted about Wales's performace, yet again we didnt show up until the second half. We now have to beat SA to make it to the semi's, that should be fun =)

God knows whats happened to Ireland they just seem to be getting worse, they are very very lucky that they didnt get beat tonight, Georgia just didnt stop pounding away at their line, unlucky to them.

Fair doo's though, the next six nations should be interesting as all of the northern hemisphere teams seem to be pressing the self destruct button.
    Current: Left Lobe: 3mm, Right Lobe: 5mm, Frenum: 1.6mm
    Want: Helix, Septum, Nipple

People still keeping up with the World Cup? Nice to see Scotland are the best performing home nation, apart from perhaps the Welsh, but it does seem that a lot of their players seem to be at the top of their game, with some still not quite there (like Simon Taylor and... oh bugger... the flanker whose name I really shouldn't forget...). I doubt they'll beat New Zealand, but (based on their current form), Italy shouldn't prove too much hassle.

That'll leave Ireland/France/Argentina (whoever qualifies top of their group) in the quarter finals I think - correct me if I'm wrong and that could mean a possible semi final place! (I'm half Scottish by the way).

Don't get me started on England. They're crap. End of. They'll qualify I think, but then get beaten by the Aussies. Ireland are even worse, having almost been beaten by the two minnows of their group. God knows if they'll even qualify. Wales shoudl get through, but then they face the mammoth task of playing South Africa in the next round. Bugger for them.

I agree with what Simplyskate said, the next Six Nations will be interesting because all the northern hemisphere teams are pretty equal. It's just a shame that they're all shite.

My prediction is that, unless Australia do their usual thing and peak at the exact right time, it will be a South Africa - New Zealand final.

I am also happy to see Scotland playing well for a change, but theres no way we're going to beat NZ. we never have in the past... a SA - NZ final is likely i think, but NZ tend to choke in the rugby world cup so Im guessing a SA victory.
    My life of piracy was so profitable that I can retire and spend my days eating fruit.
    Wearing a navy blue duffle style straight jacket with big toggle fasteners and made of 100% new wool.
    Carrots are the banana of the vegetable world.

ireland are terrible tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by roberto666 View Post
    ireland are terrible tonight.
    they really are, they havent been playing well at all!
    Cleo
    Current
    double helix, tragus, conch, scaffold, lobes stretched to 11mm, both nipples, septum, snakebites, right nostril, 2x wrist microdermals

Future
    tongue, VCH, microdermals!