Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Rugby Worldcup 2007

and its going to be jason robinsons last match

i saw his last rugby league game, i saw his last rugby union club game.... so erm who wants to get me a ticket and fly me to paris to see his last interational game? anyone?

(i may just cry again.... its all so emotional)
    Piercings:
    Right Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Helix (1.2), Conch (1.6)
    Left Ear: Lobe x 2 (1.2), Tragus (1.2)
    Retired:
    Nose

Wearing a black denim straight jacket with silver and purple glitter all over!
    (made by the lovely debbie!!)

I'll be watching it at work, usually means it gets really busy and I miss all the scores because I'm stuck on the phone!
    DISCLAIMER: Any advice given is from PERSONAL experience unless stated otherwise, and should not be seen as encouragement to perform any acts of stupidity.

Past - 6 in each earlobe, double helixes, lip, double tongue, both nipples, 2x navel, eyebrow, cheek, tragus

Present - 2x earlobe, rook, 3x VCH, 2.4mm tongue, daith, nose, conch

Proud owner of a lilac velvet corset with dark purple lace edging and black laces up the back, made by Pagan Debbie

People enjoying the final? We've been playing reasonably well, I think giving away the penalty at the end was definitely a safer choice than constantly defending. I think we have a chance of winning, just need to get our line out and kicking game working more effectively.

Im enjoying it... didnt go to the pub to watch after all, it's too cold outside.
    Its been pretty close so far I think... both teams with some scrappy errors.
    My life of piracy was so profitable that I can retire and spend my days eating fruit.
    Wearing a navy blue duffle style straight jacket with big toggle fasteners and made of 100% new wool.
    Carrots are the banana of the vegetable world.

*Cries.*

*cheers*

Well it was a good match... although I do think that try should have been given.
    My life of piracy was so profitable that I can retire and spend my days eating fruit.
    Wearing a navy blue duffle style straight jacket with big toggle fasteners and made of 100% new wool.

*Whispers* no it shouldn't.

I'd love for it to have been, but his toes just tapped the line before he put the ball down methinks. The annoying thing isn't the try, its the fact we could've easily won if we just broke the South African line more than once.

Im not convinced... but it's a moot point anyway.

Senior Member DreadfulFaeryFalls's Avatar

Awwwwww did England lose?? what a shame *tries to keep straight face*
    Current: Lobes at 14mm
    Tatotos: Bluebell at base of spine, winged heart with stars between shoulder blades

Retired: 3rd lobe,auricle and upper helix, both nipples, reverse navel, snakebites *sob*

*Glares*, enjoy the quarter finals? :p

I will say, however, that the referee was a bit dodgey. There were multiple obscruction offenses caused by RSA that he didnt pick up on, but pinged England every chance he got. BUT I wont say any more of it because it's stupid blaming it on the ref. I'm not from New Zealand.