Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airsoft Weekender

Default Airsoft Weekender

theres going to be 1042 people hitting ringwood, dorset this weekend for a weekend long airsoft game...and im one of them, thats more than the standing army of some countries!

i actually cannot wait, i even bought a gas mask. theres going to be a few pictures when i get back, and we're already making bets on which of my piercings is going to get shot because every time i come back with a dented or snapped bit of jewerllery!

btw airsoft PWNS paintball
    This is my tribe but my tribe is untribed, the unacknowledged diaspora. I am the defective.

12mm tunnels* l&r 8mm tunnels*l&r,*6mm tunnels l&r*nose l&r, septum*tongue (central), venoms*l&r horizontal nipples*bridge*labret microdermal
    tats
    left top arm and wrist*right top arm*neck*left boob*inner lip*biomechanical thigh*

ooo id love to go play airsoft sometime but i don't think there is any round my way.. ive been paintballing and that was fun.. i must admit am a tad jealous :[ have fun....
    current
    12mm lobe
    11mm lobe
    1.6mm tragus
    1.6mm labret
    ink
    star on elbow

-=sigh=- I still cant do weekenders. There's a game in newark (north nottinghamshire) this sunday, I was planning on going, but changed my mind.

Not even had chance to try out my ICS M4 yet.
    Oh, speaking of which, I've got a GBB Glock 26, with 1 clip and one extra long clip, comes with holster and case. PM me if anyone is interested?
    I'm done, I'm gone. There is nothing here for me anymore.

my brother used to go airsofting, i'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to having things shot at me

hey Dark Rain, how much do you want? is it a 26 or the 26 advanced? might be interested either way...

so the weekender was...interesting. within 5 mins of leaving the flat we were nerarly t-boned by some4 idiot whio didnt look before changing lanes on a rouindabout. after driving for an hour one fo the cars' (there were 4 of us in convoy) coolant lights came on, so we pulled in at a handy petrol station. when we popped the bonnet (thinking we just had to top up the coolant) smoke poured out, so we all backed away for 10 mins. we called the RAC man, who arrived after 2 hours to tell us that hes ''never seen anything like that before'' which is always reassuring. turns out the coolant was boiling! its melted and distored the expantion/coolant system, so the car is, effectiely, a write-off. we decided to empty all the camping stuff out of the car (its about 2pm by this stage) and leave me, the driver and 2 other people behind. we loaded up the other 2 cars as much as pos, and sent them off, the plan being that they would drop off their passengwers (who could put the tents up) and come back for the rest of us. after an hour there was still no sign of our recovery vehicle, so we rang and were told it had been stolen by the police for an accident, and we were looking at another 2-3.5 hrs. joy. then the phone rang to say everyone else had -just- arrived on site and the drivers were headed back. 10 mins later a recovery truck arrived. we were just saying how great this was as we approached him to be told,. yes he was inteded for us, but no he couldnt tow us because he had just broken down himself. we went back to the road, and spent half an hour watching the traffic. in the meantime a van came to repair the other recovery truck, and they both disappeared. shortly after that another car with smoke pouring out of its bonnet, trailing oil pulled in under the canopy of the station, followed by a screaming fire engine, which provided us with 20 mins entertainment. then the other driver appeared, took everyone except me and the driver and went on again. at this stage i went into the garage and bought a baottle of wine and started drinking. then the recovery vehicle arrived HOORAY! and so did the second driver. ity took another 2 hours to get to site because an oil tanker had crashed on the motorway. when we arrived we found 3 of the 5 tents pitched, and everyone gone. i cursed a fair bit (it was 8.30ish by now) put up the rest of the tents (in the dark) and generally set up camp (getting the cookers unpacked, sleeping bags unrolled etc) when they all came back from a night game, and for a sound telling off. i then bullied a driver into taking me to morrisons so i could buy the food for the weekend. end of day 1.

day 2 dawned and i got up at the crack of dawn, while the porta loos were still empty (thankfully) and started cooking bacon sarnies. about 10 mins later i noticed that one of the drivers had left his car window opened, so i stuck my hand in to pick up my bag (which i had left in there) and set of the alarm, waking up half the site (oops) still, it meant tyhat everuyone was up and moving, a plus in my opinion. i decided to stay behind and wash up while they went out for the first half of the morning game, and joined them at approx 11.30, at 1 i got a call over the radio asking me to come back to site as there was a problem. so ni headed back, to find of my team curled up on the floor, white, shaking and crying. i called the head marshall over and we took him to hospital, where they diagnosed a kidney blockage and prescribed morphine and a visit to the urologist as sson as we got hiome. i finally got back to site at about 7ish, player in tow, to find that half the team had gone to morrisons to top up our food (perhaops the telling off did some good). after a leisurely tea, we were told that everyone had been entered into a free raffle, and myself, my younger brother and another team members' number had been pulled up, so to go and collect our prizes, between us we won a thigh holster, and 2 mags fopr SIG's. we sold the mags for 10 each as we dont have any SIG's in the team. then we went drinking, losing a team member. we also had permissiomn to play a private night game on site, so 10 of us went out on site and had a rip-roarer of a time.

day 3.

we packed uyp most of the stuff early, leaving only the tents up. we went out on site and kicked some major donkey. you could hear our team chant (delta! delta! DELTA! HOO-RAH!!) from the road a km away, or so im told

we nearly had another crash on the way home.

we won, neadless to say, delta being the best team to play and everyone else being skags. we also decided to sell one of opur guns and are planning on buyin an F2000 which is such a sexy gun. and kicking some jacksy again nexxt time. if youve read this so far, then well done! i'll post up a few in-game stories a bit later but im still shattered lol so ill close with

DELTA DELTA DELTA HOO-RAAH
    Last edited by Isis; 08-27-2007 at 09:38 PM.
    This is my tribe but my tribe is untribed, the unacknowledged diaspora. I am the defective.

12mm tunnels* l&r 8mm tunnels*l&r,*6mm tunnels l&r*nose l&r, septum*tongue (central), venoms*l&r horizontal nipples*bridge*labret microdermal
    tats
    left top arm and wrist*right top arm*neck*left boob*inner lip*biomechanical thigh*

Dammit I sold all my kit a while back but really want to get back into it
    Current Ink :
    'Luctor Et Emergo'
    Wrapping around top of right forearm

Punisher Skull conversion
    Left Tricep

Future Ink :

'Ik Zal Handhaven'
    Wrapping around top of left forearm

Jagerbombs FTW!

well, i paid 70 for just he gun and clip second hand, fixed the gas valve in it, got the bigger clip, case and holster after wards, and only used it once myself, so looking for about 100 for the lot.
    also got a china soft s.c.a.r AEG (330fps, uses TM M4 clips, full metal body and gears) which I'm open to offers on, but paid about 150 for it. (aimed more at seb than anyone, but as i said open to offers)

I'm looking to cut my kit down as I have far too much at the moment.

Isis, i believe it's the normal 26, not the advanced, but i will double check if you're still interested.

surreel

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I also airsoft. Dark_Rain, did you ever make it to that sight you was on about? I'm guessing you was on about South Yorkshire's Proteus camp?

yeah, I've been to proteus a couple of time now.

surreel

It's a good site to skirmish at. I was last there 3 weeks ago. I'm hoping to go on the 4th of next month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast