Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sup Air ballers

surreel

One guy I know went through 25,000 rounds in a day. He has a massive amount of batteries to keep his gun running.

I prefer urban games myself, more fun with pyros.

Quote Originally Posted by surreel View Post
    One guy I know went through 25,000 rounds in a day. He has a massive amount of batteries to keep his gun running.

I prefer urban games myself, more fun with pyros.
    My god thats ridiculous!!

I want to play urban for the same reason Pinning someone down in a room, or sneaking up on someone in a room and lobbing a nade in.

Have you seen the land mines you can get. Apparently a regular at phoenix has a remote control mine, sounds great!!
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

surreel

I've seen the Madbull land mines, I think they'd work best when you've got a lot of them. Great for a defensive game, same with the claymores.

Remote det mines are a lot of fun and very easy to make, all you need is a cordless doorbell. To keep it on the good side of legal I'll leave it there.

Quote Originally Posted by surreel View Post
    Remote det mines are a lot of fun and very easy to make, all you need is a cordless doorbell. To keep it on the good side of legal I'll leave it there.

I think you need to PM me and tell me how

I am going to make a custom face mask from scratch eventually. The only reason I wear a full face mask is to protect my piercings. I'd rather just wear protective glasses to be honest. Anyway, for the boring one I have, I added a finished tough

10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.

surreel

Love the mask!

You have a PM in regards to remotes.

Cheers for that

I am gonna play with the mask some more soon. Give it a large labret piercing

retired due to injury :-(

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234