Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Sup Air ballers

  1. #21
    surreel
    Guest

    Default

    Some people don't like Proteus as you go down and do one day long game. I've never had a problem there, well except for ones that aren't the sites fault (like guns not working).

    As for woodland at Phoenix, best piece of advice I can give is watch your flanks. There are some sneaky sneaky types that like to get all stealthy on you.

    Like me and my mate Steve.

  2. #22
    Senior Member HELLS_MoNkEy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar-2006
    Location
    Dagenham,Essex
    Posts
    14,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surreel View Post
    Some people don't like Proteus as you go down and do one day long game. I've never had a problem there, well except for ones that aren't the sites fault (like guns not working).

    As for woodland at Phoenix, best piece of advice I can give is watch your flanks. There are some sneaky sneaky types that like to get all stealthy on you.

    Like me and my mate Steve.
    haha thats how I play Stealth is best. Last time I went, there were 2 people blocking the only way through for our team. Everyone was failing at hitting them, because they had barriers, so I spent 10 minutes sneaking round the back of them, and got right behind them Then my team was unleashed and we wooped ass

    Aparently some of the marshals can be a bit crap at Proetus. If they have friends there, they'll turn a blind eye to cheating etc etc.
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

  3. #23
    surreel
    Guest

    Default

    The only thing I don't like about sneaking around is sometimes the games are too short to do it. We played a game a few months ago where we had to get these smoke canisters in the birdhut. We split out team into 2 sections and us with the canisters snuck around the long way past the steps you use to get up to the site and came over the hill and walked into the birdhut without firing a shot. Which was good as I was down to just a pistol that day.

    If I ever shoot someone and they don't take it, I usually remember who they are and next time round they get a longer burst from my gun.

  4. #24
    Senior Member HELLS_MoNkEy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar-2006
    Location
    Dagenham,Essex
    Posts
    14,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surreel View Post
    The only thing I don't like about sneaking around is sometimes the games are too short to do it. We played a game a few months ago where we had to get these smoke canisters in the birdhut. We split out team into 2 sections and us with the canisters snuck around the long way past the steps you use to get up to the site and came over the hill and walked into the birdhut without firing a shot. Which was good as I was down to just a pistol that day.

    If I ever shoot someone and they don't take it, I usually remember who they are and next time round they get a longer burst from my gun.
    heh, i have only ever had one guy not take a hit. He was only wearing eye protective glasses on his face, so i got closer and opened up on his head
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

  5. #25
    surreel
    Guest

    Default

    Remind me to be on your team. I find it hard at distance to tell if I've hit someone because I use black ammo in my guns.

  6. #26
    Senior Member HELLS_MoNkEy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar-2006
    Location
    Dagenham,Essex
    Posts
    14,452

    Default

    ah there was a guy at the last game with black ammo, i hate it!! He had a sniper, there was just no clue where he was :P

    Snipers scare me. That sudden "fwip" you hear past your ear, that makes you drop to the ground, cos you know they're not gonna miss next time :P
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

  7. #27
    surreel
    Guest

    Default

    Snipers don't scare me. Slow rate of fire means if you move fast enough you can outrun em. Support weapons with stupid rates of fire, that's another thing.

  8. #28
    Senior Member HELLS_MoNkEy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar-2006
    Location
    Dagenham,Essex
    Posts
    14,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surreel View Post
    Snipers don't scare me. Slow rate of fire means if you move fast enough you can outrun em. Support weapons with stupid rates of fire, that's another thing.
    ha, yeah I haven't seen one of those in action yet. How accurate are they? I expect I'll see one eventually, especially because they are now available in the cheap chinese imports. Guessing you would only really use one in a game where you're defending? They're pretty big, I wouldnt want to be running around with one.
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

  9. #29
    surreel
    Guest

    Default

    Accurate isn't need for these when they spit out 25 rounds a second. And some of em aren't much bigger then an assault rifle.

    There is nothing worse then being stuck in a room with 2 of them trained on you door.

  10. #30
    Senior Member HELLS_MoNkEy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar-2006
    Location
    Dagenham,Essex
    Posts
    14,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surreel View Post
    Accurate isn't need for these when they spit out 25 rounds a second. And some of em aren't much bigger then an assault rifle.

    There is nothing worse then being stuck in a room with 2 of them trained on you door.
    lol i guess not. Must go through ammo like crazy.

    I'm really looking forward to playing an urban game....i havent been stuck in a room yet :P
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •