Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sup Air ballers

surreel

Some people don't like Proteus as you go down and do one day long game. I've never had a problem there, well except for ones that aren't the sites fault (like guns not working).

As for woodland at Phoenix, best piece of advice I can give is watch your flanks. There are some sneaky sneaky types that like to get all stealthy on you.

Like me and my mate Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by surreel View Post
    Some people don't like Proteus as you go down and do one day long game. I've never had a problem there, well except for ones that aren't the sites fault (like guns not working).

As for woodland at Phoenix, best piece of advice I can give is watch your flanks. There are some sneaky sneaky types that like to get all stealthy on you.

Like me and my mate Steve.
    haha thats how I play Stealth is best. Last time I went, there were 2 people blocking the only way through for our team. Everyone was failing at hitting them, because they had barriers, so I spent 10 minutes sneaking round the back of them, and got right behind them Then my team was unleashed and we wooped ass

Aparently some of the marshals can be a bit crap at Proetus. If they have friends there, they'll turn a blind eye to cheating etc etc.
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

surreel

The only thing I don't like about sneaking around is sometimes the games are too short to do it. We played a game a few months ago where we had to get these smoke canisters in the birdhut. We split out team into 2 sections and us with the canisters snuck around the long way past the steps you use to get up to the site and came over the hill and walked into the birdhut without firing a shot. Which was good as I was down to just a pistol that day.

If I ever shoot someone and they don't take it, I usually remember who they are and next time round they get a longer burst from my gun.

The only thing I don't like about sneaking around is sometimes the games are too short to do it. We played a game a few months ago where we had to get these smoke canisters in the birdhut. We split out team into 2 sections and us with the canisters snuck around the long way past the steps you use to get up to the site and came over the hill and walked into the birdhut without firing a shot. Which was good as I was down to just a pistol that day.

If I ever shoot someone and they don't take it, I usually remember who they are and next time round they get a longer burst from my gun.
    heh, i have only ever had one guy not take a hit. He was only wearing eye protective glasses on his face, so i got closer and opened up on his head
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.

surreel

Remind me to be on your team. I find it hard at distance to tell if I've hit someone because I use black ammo in my guns.

ah there was a guy at the last game with black ammo, i hate it!! He had a sniper, there was just no clue where he was :P

Snipers scare me. That sudden "fwip" you hear past your ear, that makes you drop to the ground, cos you know they're not gonna miss next time :P

surreel

Snipers don't scare me. Slow rate of fire means if you move fast enough you can outrun em. Support weapons with stupid rates of fire, that's another thing.

Snipers don't scare me. Slow rate of fire means if you move fast enough you can outrun em. Support weapons with stupid rates of fire, that's another thing.
    ha, yeah I haven't seen one of those in action yet. How accurate are they? I expect I'll see one eventually, especially because they are now available in the cheap chinese imports. Guessing you would only really use one in a game where you're defending? They're pretty big, I wouldnt want to be running around with one.

surreel

Accurate isn't need for these when they spit out 25 rounds a second. And some of em aren't much bigger then an assault rifle.

There is nothing worse then being stuck in a room with 2 of them trained on you door.

Accurate isn't need for these when they spit out 25 rounds a second. And some of em aren't much bigger then an assault rifle.

There is nothing worse then being stuck in a room with 2 of them trained on you door.
    lol i guess not. Must go through ammo like crazy.

I'm really looking forward to playing an urban game....i havent been stuck in a room yet :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast