Thread: Hair Thread

Thanks xx

Look forward to seeing yours!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Your hair looks amazing Hazel!

imgur.com/a/2wqVl - Here is my hair. Kinda hard to see all of it with the shirt but to be honest I couldn't be bothered with changing my shirt ^^' Really should be going back to the hairdressers to get the regrowth colored since it is becoming a really big part. But yeah..
    ((Also I'm horrible at taking pictures and posing for pictures. So excuse everything about them XD))
    Last edited by Wanderer; 03-17-2018 at 08:22 PM.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Thanks Patrick, your hair is looking really good too!!

I need to colour mine, I bye my own stain dye for £3 a bottle and get our mobile hairdresser to stick it on for me. Just need to get rid of all the grey >.<
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Default Hair care

Hey!
    I've made a tattoo on my head and had to shave a part of it. Now, I have dry and a quite damaged hair. Could the shaving and tattoo influence the hair growth? Or is it something connected with my hair care products( for example the hair dryer cause I use it every day).

I take vitamins, massage my hair with different types of oils, use the heat protection, but it doesn't really help. Is it worth buying such hair dryer? Cause on the Internet it's written that it is less harmful and found this option with ionization quite interesting.

Do you have one, and do you like it?
    Any other recommendations and advice are very very welcome!!!
    Last edited by BSK; 07-19-2018 at 08:20 AM. Reason: spelling

Hi I am not expert at all but, how long ago did you have your scalp tattoo done? I was always lead to believe that (may be old hat now though) using a hair dryer or even when you do the actual rubbing motion of actually drying your hair in a towel damages hair and makes it dry etc... Our old hairdressers used to swear by massaging olive oil into your scalp.

Did your scalp tattoo really hurt? One of my friends would like to know. - I am nosey as well.

I may have some other ideas..... Is your scalp itchy?
    Last edited by Mazzy; 07-19-2018 at 10:06 AM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Ionisation doesn't really do much for hair tbh it's a bit of a gimmick. I'm going to move this to the hair thread and I suggest you go back some pages and look for my posts about how to seriously look after your hair.

Shaving and tattoos won't affect the hair as they do not damage or change the hair follicle.

I have a tattoo behind my ear just on the edge of my scalp, it was virtually painless!
    Last edited by Boo; 07-19-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Thank you for letting me know if a Tattoo hurts there Hazel. I am really surprised. They look painful!
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I have curly hair which I adore, but it has been a process learning to care for it. My current go to brand is Shea Moisture, I love how my hair reacts to it. I have a very simple hair routine.

Every 2-7 days depending on the season and what I habe been doing I wash it. I wash it in summer more often than winter as it gets sweaty and stringy in summer while in winter it is less problematic. Every 2 days I condition it, I found my hair loves to be conditioned quite often. Then while it is still sopping wet I smooth some curl smoothie through it, scrunch some more smoothie in it, then let it dry. I sleep with it up in a buff so it is protected and does not tangle.

My hair used to reach my lower back, but now is just above mu shoulders. It is super fun and has a lot of volume and life to it. I will have to post a picture eventually.

Question guys: anyone know why my hair might fall out all the time? I know everyone’s hair falls out over time but mine is pretty ridiculous, I wake up to hairs all over my pillow, my hair collects in disgusting tumbleweeds on the laminate floor in the space of 2-3 days only. If I run my brush or hands through my hair I will come away with 4-6 strands. Washing is the worst, I’m surprised I haven’t blocked the drains with how much of my hair comes out. Weirdly, I’m not going bald though, I have very thick hair and it’s not getting any thinner. Any ideas? my moulting is causing friction in the household lol!
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

Okay, on reading google it seems the average person loses up to 100 hairs a day, so I guess my hair loss is totally normal, it’s just really noticeable as I have long black hair!
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos: