Thread: Hair Thread

If anyone here struggles with tangled hair (I sure do), try getting a tangle-teezer. I find them so much nicer on my hair than regular hair brushes After using one for a few months I wouldn't go back
    A little mayhem never hurt anyone, I'ma gonna get some...

What I Have:
    Left ear: 3 x Lobes, 1 Helix.
    Right Ear: 3 x Lobes.
    Right Nostril
    Navel

What I'm Considering:
    Tragus, Rook, Daith, Triple Forward Helix.
    Eyebrow /Labret /Septum.

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn7 View Post
    Anyone? I don't find mousse very good for it
    What are you using it with? What is your goal? What hair type do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Sally Stitch View Post
    If anyone here struggles with tangled hair (I sure do), try getting a tangle-teezer. I find them so much nicer on my hair than regular hair brushes After using one for a few months I wouldn't go back
    I loved my tangle teaser when I used to straighten my hair!

I don't let a brush near it now, fingers or wide tooth seamless comb only now <3
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    What are you using it with? What is your goal? What hair type do you have?

I loved my tangle teaser when I used to straighten my hair!

I don't let a brush near it now, fingers or wide tooth seamless comb only now <3

My hairs fluffy and past shoulder length, goal is to have curly hair done with bendy rollers

My hairs fluffy and past shoulder length, goal is to have curly hair done with bendy rollers
    Is your hair straight? If you're wanting to set it into curls then you'll need a setting product and some heat. A curl cream is to enhance natural curls.

I'd suggest putting the rollers in damp hair, putting some gentle but warm heat on it and then spraying with a setting product like a gel spray or hairspray.

I'm sure there's products you can put on before putting the rollers on to help as well. Again mousse is great for naturally curly hair.

With it being longer you may find it won't hold the curls all that long anyway.

Have a look at boots or online hair forums or even you tube videos, there'll be 1000's out there.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Is your hair straight? If you're wanting to set it into curls then you'll need a setting product and some heat. A curl cream is to enhance natural curls.

I'd suggest putting the rollers in damp hair, putting some gentle but warm heat on it and then spraying with a setting product like a gel spray or hairspray.

I'm sure there's products you can put on before putting the rollers on to help as well. Again mousse is great for naturally curly hair.

With it being longer you may find it won't hold the curls all that long anyway.

Have a look at boots or online hair forums or even you tube videos, there'll be 1000's out there.
    thanks, could I do the heat thing then sleep in the rollers?

thanks, could I do the heat thing then sleep in the rollers?
    I don't see why not.

I'm not much use sorry, the last time I used bendy rollers I think I was 10! And being naturally curly and shorter they held pretty well.

Ah, I remember my rag rolling days... wasn't that fun! Also that awful perm. I think a bad perm is a rite of passage or something.

Hair long enough to braid. Yay! Still majorly need a trim.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

@HarleyQuinn7 put them in ever-so-slightly damp hair as Hazel mentioned, apply a bit of heat with a hairdryer. If you sleep in them then you should get a nice tight curl in the morning. Might not be a very comfortable night's sleep though :P I used to use them when I was younger for parties and stuff
    A little mayhem never hurt anyone, I'ma gonna get some...

What I Have:
    Left ear: 3 x Lobes, 1 Helix.
    Right Ear: 3 x Lobes.
    Right Nostril
    Navel

What I'm Considering:
    Tragus, Rook, Daith, Triple Forward Helix.
    Eyebrow /Labret /Septum.

Thinking of getting mt hair done before I get my helix pierced but I'm stuck for ideas, I've been short, didnt suit it, only just grown my fringe out so I don't want another and I'm wanting something that I'll still be able to do stuff with it IE tie it up etc, this is my hair now, ideas welcome

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/z...psozcqi2rh.jpg

Also has anyone used one of these

http://www.claires.co.uk/pws/Product...roductID=21439

Anglophenia's word of he day today was "fringe." This thread makes much more sense now
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces