Thread: Hair Thread

my hairdresser likes me going in with unwashed/generally messy hair
    to quote her 'your coming in to have it washed and styled so why bother trying to make it look nice beforehand'
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    ^ As long as they dont think more time to cut it off then im fine aha!

Is it acceptable to go with gross greasy hair? Im trying to wash it less. Normally im an every other day washer but last week i managed to only wash it twice! Sunday and then Friday morning so i know its probably going to be needing a wash again tomorrow but my hair appointment is at 9:30 tuesday morning and i dont want to wash it tonight or tomorrow morning to then have it washed again early the next day... They only really flick it around a bit before sending you off the sinks anyway.. they've probably seen worse but i feel a bit weird about it.
    They won't care, it never bothered me when I was training.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I only make an effort to not have crap hair if I have to go to work before hand haha!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I'm lucky I can have crap hair and hide it as long as I have it natural hehe
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

My new go to for between washes is kirby-ing it up at the back and then spraying it all in place and chucking a flower crown on, BAM all anyone sees is the pretty flowers
    also I think I love my flower crown and may wear it every day ever from now on LOL
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

It's super pretty Katie! I just slap my hair on my head simple haha!

I've just doused it in baby powder to try and keep it looking sort of ok

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I just throw on a hat (what's that? A hat? Overslept? Hair unsightly? We been there, we done that, we see right through your funky hat). I've worn a hat almost everyday the past couple of weeks and one of the program coordinators has started calling me "signorina capeli." Oh well
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

I wear hats a lot. For warmth :P

I think my hair might be longer than I think it is. Does that make sense? :/ My dip-dye is still dark blue but after only 2 washes I can see the green undertone creeping in. Next time I might just dye it green!
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Sometimes i get out of the shower and go wow, my hair is so long! It's exciting
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces