Thread: Hair Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
    I've only been using it a couple of months, I didn't clarify or anything first, just stopped using the bad stuff. My hair is sort of wavy, straighter when it's long, usually I just have it tied up because it's so hot having it down here, one more reason to love winter.

Maybe I just need to try a different brand?
    Clarify first, you'll still have silicones clogging up your hair.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Has anyone successfully bleached peek a boo streaks in themselves? I have really dark hair and want to add hot pink or pastel pink steaks, but it's so expensive to get it professionally done here.

My friend did she used one of those cap things that you pull tiny bits of hair through, like for highlighting, then left it on when she rinsed so she could add the color over it
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTulip View Post
    Has anyone successfully bleached peek a boo streaks in themselves? I have really dark hair and want to add hot pink or pastel pink steaks, but it's so expensive to get it professionally done here.
    My sister did it years ago, wasn't fun though and took an age. They may be better now but I'd suggest just getting highlights put in then getting the pink yourself as your dark hair shouldn't take it.

Some things are worth paying for unless you really know what you're doing of course
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

Got bored with plain black, so brush peroxide through the roots and fringe and added manic panic rock n roll red on it

Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

Booked in for a haircut next Tuesday morning :/
    Booked in for 10 but then the lady asked me how thick/long my hair was and when i said almost bum length she asked if i could go in at half 9 so theres more time to blow dry it. Ive had long hair my whole life and never been asked to do that...

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

So so so tempted to cut a fringe in but I am terrified that I will muck it up and I have an early valentine day meal tomorrow night , dont want to mess up my hair haha.

finally got the end of my hair dyed back to blue, no more weird faded white/pastel blue/pastel green shades haha! love living with a 73 yr old bloke who is good at dying hair lol
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

tattoos:
    several! ask me..

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Booked in for a haircut next Tuesday morning :/
    Booked in for 10 but then the lady asked me how thick/long my hair was and when i said almost bum length she asked if i could go in at half 9 so theres more time to blow dry it. Ive had long hair my whole life and never been asked to do that...
    Sounds like they want to spend more time on your hair, that's lovely ^_^

^ As long as they dont think more time to cut it off then im fine aha!

Is it acceptable to go with gross greasy hair? Im trying to wash it less. Normally im an every other day washer but last week i managed to only wash it twice! Sunday and then Friday morning so i know its probably going to be needing a wash again tomorrow but my hair appointment is at 9:30 tuesday morning and i dont want to wash it tonight or tomorrow morning to then have it washed again early the next day... They only really flick it around a bit before sending you off the sinks anyway.. they've probably seen worse but i feel a bit weird about it.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.