Thread: Hair Thread

I stop dying my hair last December to try and grow out all the damage and get back to my natural color. So far it's grown about two inches. I wish it would grow a bit faster as well as growing out my natural colour, I have a few white hairs coming through, which I am not fond of, considering my natural colour is so dark.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Ah that's a lovely realisation!! Mine are the same atm, my hairdresser said come back every 6 weeks, I doubt I'll be back this year and maybe not the next.

I want mine longer because my curls are much happier when longer and I can manage em a bit better! Kept meaning to look into the CG/squishing methods, looks like it's working wonders for you! Do you use an end product or is that just on it's own?
    I'm not full CG, conditioner washing just doesn't agree with my hair! I use a low sulphate shampoo and that means I can get away with a conditioner with maybe one cone in, although I like to stay cone free, and I use leave in conditioner, curl cream and light gel to set and seal in the moisture afterwards!
    Bits of me that have been stabbed
    8mm lobes
    2nd lobes
    left rook
    right helix & tragus
    right conch
    paired nostrils
    philtrum
    nape MD
    nipples

Tumblr
    /Facebook/Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by marthamagic View Post
    I'm not full CG, conditioner washing just doesn't agree with my hair! I use a low sulphate shampoo and that means I can get away with a conditioner with maybe one cone in, although I like to stay cone free, and I use leave in conditioner, curl cream and light gel to set and seal in the moisture afterwards!
    Thanks, it's not something I know much about as I very often straighten mine or get it to wave by braiding it when damp or just have it in an up-do so curls are pretty much never in force sadly.

I currently shampoo with Naked around every 5 weeks or so and even then I will CWC, other than that I'll CO every 7-10 days with occasional oiling but I've gotten lazy with that hehe. Your hair is lovely. I like mine longer but tbh it's very fine, even when it was near to waist length to put it into a bun produced a pathetic tiny little thing, you'd never guess how long it was :/ But having curl gives it natural volume, it's just taming it as it's just like aerated fluff when it dries naturally.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Aww thankyou! Mine's not particularly thick but the curls make it look fuller.
    I forgot to mention oiling, haha, I usually coconut oil mine overnight before I wash it (I only do it overnight so I HAVE to wash my hair otherwise I'll just keep putting it off haha)
    8mm lobes
    2nd lobes
    left rook
    right helix & tragus
    right conch
    paired nostrils
    philtrum
    nape MD
    nipples

Tumblr
    /Facebook/Twitter

I'm SO the same with oil, although last time I couldn't be bothered and then remembered I had an effing physio appt, fortunately I was on the bike so it was covered until I got there and I was all "please ignore my greaseball head" ^_^ so yeah, it ended up being on for over 2 days haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

*currently sat with semi-permanent black on my head*

it looks alright atm, obviously I'm going to wait until it's washed off and dried before I make any real judgements but so far, me likey
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by marthamagic View Post
    2nd time using the squish to condish method for my curly hair, I absolutely love the results!

apologies if the picture is huge!

I love this method, it makes my curls look amazing! Finally it's hair dye time tomorrow, the only chance I'll have in the near future...can't wait, my roots are horrific at the minute.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

^ I haven't hennaed my hair since May as I haven't been able to afford it, I think it's the longest I've ever gone.
    Really cannot wait for the weekend so I can finally get it done haha
    8mm lobes
    2nd lobes
    left rook
    right helix & tragus
    right conch
    paired nostrils
    philtrum
    nape MD
    nipples

Tumblr
    /Facebook/Twitter

Yay My boyfriend kindly lent me money to get my hair cut after I have been whining about it for weeks as it is super long and it doesnt make me feel great about myself. I was not expecting to get it cut until end of august or september at least as money issues at the minute. Now off to look at styles and new hairdressers in aberdeen since i moved towns! Happy days!

starting to find a lot of grey/white hairs.
    they seem to be multiplying :(

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus