Thread: Hair Thread

Oh my goodness, pics pleeeeeease? I bet it's super long
    6/7mm lobes, 2mm second lobe (left), 1.2mm forward helix (right)

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." ~ William Ernest Henley, 'Invictus'

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Yeah, I'll even it out, I'll put a red sheen on it, it won't change it much.....erm

Suffice to say my hair must be SO processed that it's DRANK the dye, especially the red bit. Trying not to get too stressed, actually nearly didn't dye it after looking at the 1st pic. But what's done is done. Sadly it's not touched my roots much so it looks a touch dodgy, I can only hope for it to fade out over time with it being a veggie dye, I'm not putting bleach or perm dyes on my hair so can't really do much about the roots. ^_^

That's processed blond/brown hair, stripped back from black with Adore Paprika on top, on for 30 mins. Washed 3 times with clarifying shampoo...
    Sooooooo following on from this, I'm still not keen. In fact I love most reds but this one is one I don't like on me that much plus the roots issue. Currently have a harsh concoction on my head to force fade it. Will see what happens after that, if it's a nice colour or I will have to tone it out with brown...
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry if no one is interested but I do like to document stuff like this!

After said concoction was on for a while I washed it a few more times with clarifying shampoodles and popped on a keratin mask and some argan oil. Just let it air dry and finished off with a cool blow dry and have now got this:

Certainly lighter and it seems to have pretty much gone from the mids-ends, I think another clarify of the scalp hair and I'll pop a light brown on to even it all out
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Your hair looks like its a river of fire, it looks really cool
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Aww thanks, if only my roots were joining in lol!

Sorry am probably boring everyone with this lol

But this is after todays force fading

Pretty much ready for a light brown to go over to even it out!

That actually looks quite nice! Will you be sticking with brown or maybe a hint of red?
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Thanks! I love the mid section colour! If only it went even like that haha! Tbh I reckon some of the red will poke through, the brown has auburn tones in it anyway ^_^

It's got tons of coconut oil on it atm to help get some more red out and to soothe it (you seriously don't wanna know what I've put on it!!!)

Will update once it's been redone

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post

It's got tons of coconut oil on it atm to help get some more red out and to soothe it (you seriously don't wanna know what I've put on it!!!)
    Ah yeah I was gonna suggest to use coconut oil, I remember my ends got significantly lighter while using it regularly

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Drynwhyl View Post
    Ah yeah I was gonna suggest to use coconut oil, I remember my ends got significantly lighter while using it regularly
    great minds think alike!