Thread: Hair Thread

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

@catface
    Thank you
    tbh I actually very rarely strip my hair out I tend to try and fade it as much as possible first and I always do a bleach bath rather than a full on bleach as its less damaging to your hair or at least I find it is any way, lots of conditioning and hair oil afterwards as well tends to help

Hazel if it makes you feel any better I'm 22 and I'm already finding grey hairs lol
    Last edited by misstress_malice_mizer; 09-24-2013 at 05:44 PM.
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Tbh with the way my hair was before (dyed black for years) I'd have needed about 50 bleach baths to get it white hehe.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    That colour combo sounds amazing! I hated trying to get to blue, no way I'd do it now with it needing a white base!!

I have realised what my natural hair colour is mainly...now I'm going to sit in a corner and sulk. I thought it had just gone pale...not grey/white. *sniffle* Am too young for this.
    Aww Hazel, *squishes*. You're not alone in finding grey hairs, i've been doing so since I was young! Your hair still looks pretty fantastic!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Aww Hazel, *squishes*. You're not alone in finding grey hairs, i've been doing so since I was young! Your hair still looks pretty fantastic!
    Oh I think I was mid 20's when I found my first ones, possibly younger, just seems to be a heck of a lot of them now, least they take dye well
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Oh I think I was mid 20's when I found my first ones, possibly younger, just seems to be a heck of a lot of them now, least they take dye well
    And it means you can play with fun colours if you want with very little need for bleach
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    And it means you can play with fun colours if you want with very little need for bleach
    Exactly! I wanna be bright red soon all over and just keep it that way ^_^

Exactly! I wanna be bright red soon all over and just keep it that way ^_^
    Oooohh pretty!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Oooohh pretty!
    Can't wait, super mega long red hair, whoopa!

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Ohhh H that will look amazing!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Hair's finished ... Will post pics as soon as I have access to a computer and have styled my hair
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr