Thread: Hair Thread

Quote Originally Posted by misstress_malice_mizer View Post
    yeah like I said that's what worked for me but everyone's different so there's no guarantee that the same thing will work for you. This might be of some help to you though, its basically a guide to the most common causes of an itchy scalp with a few treatment methods. I suspect the last one might be the most helpful however it MIGHT be worth going to your GP to rule out any of the other causes, and like Hazel said any number of factors can be a cause, changes in diet, medication, dehydration even something as simple as a change in sleep patterns, stress, anxiety etc etc
    Yeah, I was planning on popping into Lush at some point to pick up some samples perhaps. But then I sound really sad admitting I have a preference to a store lol. I may well ask my GP when I go back for other test results, but I know it will most likely be variable causes, and hard to pinpoint to specifics. I had heard about T-gel, but I thought i'd heard form someone recently that's quite drying?
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Yeah, I was planning on popping into Lush at some point to pick up some samples perhaps. But then I sound really sad admitting I have a preference to a store lol. I may well ask my GP when I go back for other test results, but I know it will most likely be variable causes, and hard to pinpoint to specifics. I had heard about T-gel, but I thought i'd heard form someone recently that's quite drying?
    I am using t-gel atm it's not too bad as long as you put it on your scalp only. I CWC with it. Conditioner on mid/ends, t-gel on scalp, leave it on for 5-10mins, rinse through, condition, towel dry then hair mask, rinse and it's not too bad. I reckon my ends would hate it though but I never let shampoo get on my ends anyway really.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm having scalp issues again as well. Tbh after it started flaring up offshore a couple of trips ago it's not really gone away :/ going to try coconut oiling it again when I go home.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I am using t-gel atm it's not too bad as long as you put it on your scalp only. I CWC with it. Conditioner on mid/ends, t-gel on scalp, leave it on for 5-10mins, rinse through, condition, towel dry then hair mask, rinse and it's not too bad. I reckon my ends would hate it though but I never let shampoo get on my ends anyway really.
    Thanks, that'll be helpful if I decide to try it. Last time I had one specific area, I put aqueous cream on it, which seemed to really help. But ofc the difficulty in some areas is applying it without getting all your hair in the way!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

totally didn't let my friend loose on my hair... can you tell?
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Well I finally finished making my dreadlocks (opted for backcomb/crochet after all instead of natural) I left some loose hair on the front as a fringe. There's over 90 of them. And they aren't even thin. Jesus, I forgot I had so much hair.

Won't be posting pictures now as my internet is crap, and the dreadies are still ridiculously poofy haha, I keep tying them up because otherwise my hair is HUGE.

Oh my god I wanna fast-forward a few years so they're down to my butt they're gonna be beautifuuuulll ^^

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

My hair is pretty horrid atm. Three different colors and I want it to be redone either black and blue or black and red. Also I need to get a haircut.
    Last edited by PurrfectBlank; 09-26-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

so I'm almost there with the new hair did a cut and stripped out the old colour then a bleach bath and and a deep condition over night. this was the result

now doing a second bleach bath and then going to wash my hair with provoke touch of silver shampoo and conditioner to remove any lasting brassy tones, will then apply another deep conditioning mask and let that sit for a bit before going for the final colour tis going to be mainic panic roackabilly blue fading into directions turquoise and spring green

EDIT: I should probably point out that I didn't leave the bleach in over night, cause that's just stupid and whilst my hair seems to stand up to a hell of a lot of abuse just no.
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

^I like the colour its gone! Its gonna look really nice when you've done the colours you're planning I'm jealous, I daren't even strip my hair let alone bleach it! I want pretty colours :(
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

That colour combo sounds amazing! I hated trying to get to blue, no way I'd do it now with it needing a white base!!

I have realised what my natural hair colour is mainly...now I'm going to sit in a corner and sulk. I thought it had just gone pale...not grey/white. *sniffle* Am too young for this.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<