Thread: Hair Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Century.Child.Soprano View Post
    Ohh whichever you choose please upload a pic when you do, the red one sounds really cool.

Hehe wearing my hair up for the first time in ages, feel like showing off my ear stabbings. I want to put more bright red and maybe some directions orange in my hair too, gotta see what appearance regulations are like at my work placement.
    I shall do.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Decided to go very dark red to test the water and see if I'm really ready to let go of the bright hair. Pics will come when I can get a good shot of my hair. :P

Soph, that fringe would be awesome! But surely one so short would be difficult to pull off?

Quote Originally Posted by misstress_malice_mizer View Post
    Right guys I need some ideas for my hair now that I no longer have a job apart from working in my local pub and I've spoken to pretty much everyone else who works there and I can do pretty much anything I like with my hair so ideas please anything goes except shaving it off as I'm in the process of growing it
    Does it have to be low maintenance, or would you be ok with a lot of upkeep?
    Last edited by Sunnyx; 09-13-2013 at 05:17 PM.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

^Ahhh don't say that! I don't know really, i'm hoping with the rest of my hair being roughly shoulder length it'll sort of balance it :/. Also, Sophie, I know this sounds really boring, but I love your hair the way it is! It is still dark red right? That colour suits you so much!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

My fringe is incredibly easy to maintain Less than a minute to blow dry, quick spritz with a tiny bit of hair spray and done till I next wash it
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I am so in love with the Tresemme keratin heat defense spray. I bought it on a whim because it was 2.75 in Superdrug, and it's fantastic. It keeps my hair straight and smooth all day long, even when it's rainy/humid. And it's even pretty much perfectly straight the next day when I get out of bed, which is totally unheard of. Love it

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyx View Post
    Decided to go very dark red to test the water and see if I'm really ready to let go of the bright hair. Pics will come when I can get a good shot of my hair. :P

Soph, that fringe would be awesome! But surely one so short would be difficult to pull off?

Does it have to be low maintenance, or would you be ok with a lot of upkeep?
    Nah it doesn't have to be ideally I'd like something that isn't too much upkeep though ...
    Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    ^Ahhh don't say that! I don't know really, i'm hoping with the rest of my hair being roughly shoulder length it'll sort of balance it :/. Also, Sophie, I know this sounds really boring, but I love your hair the way it is! It is still dark red right? That colour suits you so much!
    I know I just really want to go all out and dye it a really crazy colour I just can't decide what. Tbh I'll probably end up going back to red though seeing as it seems to be a colour that I fall back on. Tempted to go violet for a bit though
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Would you ever consider a pastel colour?
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Booked myself in for a haircut. Cant decide what sort of fringe i want so i did this. Still cant decide.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I really like the third ones from the left on the top and bottom

I currently have dusky pink roots and purple lengths :S
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyx View Post
    Would you ever consider a pastel colour?
    I would the only problem is my hair is currently dark red and I'm worried about killing it as I would need to get it pretty much white. I was considering going purple next though
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr