Thread: Hair Thread

peeeeeeeeenk

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

^Are you going pink, or advising me to? :P.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

both? ive dyed half my hair pink. I love how bright it is

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Thought I'd better show off that my hair is now purple... and long... and that's my mummy who looks nothing like me usually
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

I love your dreads Carlu!

Ugh, I got some new coconut oil from the same seller and in the same brand as usual, and it smells HORRIBLE it's always been odorless before, I don't understand.
    Blergh, it's gross.
    Hi, I'm Carly (:

Have:
    Lobes 5mm
    Navel
    Central labret
    L Helix
    R Conch

Keelah se'lai.

I definitely need a haircut before I go back to uni, my hair is super thick so I always have awesome volume, but it's just surpassed super excess volume (which is how I wear it) and just into flat on the roots and just POOF everywhere else, there's just no shape, only hair.

Also, I think I mentioned my best friend was visiting me for the week, and had also dyed her hair pink?
    Yep....didn't think it was the EXACT same shade
    We looked pretty awesome together, in my opinion
    Piercings: 1x6mm lobe, 1x3.2mm lobe, industrial, daith, double nostrils, septum, both nipples, vertical helix, scapha, navel
    Tattoos: Right shoulderblade, behind right ear/right hand side of neck, right thigh, right caf

Cut a fringe in. I have a feeling I may regret this soon, but for now I'll go with it.

Also, I'm wondering if I should dye my hair dark rather than red. The red doesn't look so good due to lack of time to keep it nice, plus Zooey Deschanel has made me fall in love with the dark hair and fringe look.

Also - with dark hair I won't have to worry so much about my outfit/hair accessories looking ok with my hair colour.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

^Dark! Although, i'm pretty sure Zooey Deschanel could make anything look good. Do we get fringe pictures?

I'm thinking of getting a fringe cut in, quite a short one though cos with glasses, I don't think I have the face to carry off a solid heavy fringe. However, gonna have a looky for styles I like, and then ask Jordan if she feels like cutting one in for me.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

No pics, I'm afraid. I don't have any straighteners to make sure it's cut 100% straight (though I've left enough length to sort it if need be!)

Also when you say a short fringe, do you mean 'betty bangs'?
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Aw, i'm sure none of us would hold it against you! Though, smart cookie for leaving room to fix it if needed!

No, I mean something more Hepburn-esque, like this perhaps:

As tempted as I am though, i'm trying to find examples of decent fringes in lighter hair colours. I definitely don't have the facial structure that could carry off a bang, and as I wear glasses, i'm looking for something that's not too overwhelming.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook