Thread: Hair Thread

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I think I'm gonna go for a shorter one in the hopes of growing it into this for winter
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

:( got so sick of my roots I dyed the top half of my hair boring brown, bright purple underneath though

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

It's getting there. Round 2 at T&G today, again took 4 hours but well worth it!

My colour tech said she was seriously impressed with the condition of my hair. She did another Effasol cleanse then we went through a few colour options, the Effasol got some parts mega light but we wanted to match it up to some extent as the ends have stayed dark as expected but have gone a lot warmer. We went for a warm lighter brown as I want to keep some reddish tones in there as I know they suit me well. She also popped on another toner on the previously bleached section of my hair which always stays stubbornly light of course lol!

It does look a little patchy for now but as time goes on and it gets washed it will fade lighter and become more even. I have booked in again for 8 weeks time but tbh if I like what it fades to I may just keep it as is and give me heair a break for a good 6-12 months.

Oh and I had it cut!!! She literally just took 2cm off the longest bits to even it out and left the rest alone

She's awesome!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

It looks lovely Hazel, you can tell how much color has come out already and the reddish tones at the top really suit you!

I think i'll have to coconut oil mine tonight, feeling a bit dry all over and my scalp isn't particularly happy :/. Has been quite a while since I oiled it last though so I probably shouldn't be too surprised.
    Actually slapped some on already and combed it through, feels a lot nicer already. Think i'll keep it on till tomorrow .
    Last edited by soph_17; 08-12-2013 at 05:18 PM.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Thank you Sophie!

Lots of oiling needed for mine, the Effasol can really dry it out for a while. Gonna keep heat off it too.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I've been using the joico k-pak - I've just put it on for the second time and followed with a nice deep conditioner but I'm letting it dry naturally so I dunno how much of an improvement it'll be this time, the first time was very impressive though.
    I am NOT keen on the smell of it though, kinda reminds me of bird food haha!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Think I need to re-condition my hair again tonight, it still feels a bit oily, since I only rinsed and used conditioner in the shower this morning.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Desperately trying to grow my hair out from shaved.. I've shaved it grade 0 for ageees now and growing it past a few weeks growth is the hardest thing ever.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

I cut a V fringe, it's the shortest any of my hair's been in years and I was figuratively pooping myself the whole time trying not to eff it up. It won't sit quite right cos it still thinks it should be in a centre parting but hopefully it'll settle sooner rather than later. Feels really weird resting on my forehead haha.
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery

I finally got my roots done!
    I was gonna get my hairdresser to do my roots, and then put my dye on for me, but they had a half day so she didn't have time. But she asked if I was going anywhere afterwards and if I wanted she'd put the bleach on, and I could just rinse it out when I got home, and she'd only charge me 10 (perks of having the same hairdresser for 18 years, I suppose)
    So, did that, and now, because I haven't had time to put the pink on yet, I have the coolest ombre starting from a shockingly light blonde, into a pastel pink. I feel like an ice cream cone, haha!
    Piercings: 1x6mm lobe, 1x3.2mm lobe, industrial, daith, double nostrils, septum, both nipples, vertical helix, scapha, navel
    Tattoos: Right shoulderblade, behind right ear/right hand side of neck, right thigh, right caf