Thread: Hair Thread

Lyssa, K-Pak and coconut oil help with protein loss, if your hair is dry rather than damaged, it needs moisture not protein. I would try a deep conditioner or olive oil overnight. Adding heat from a hairdryer can help it absorb into the hair better too. Using protein treatments when your hair doesn't need them can actually make it feel drier. Pure Argan oil is a great product for dry hair too, I use it to combat frizz. Make sure it is pure though, lots of Argan oil hair products are full of silicones.
    Current piercings:
    Left ear: 7 x lobes, right ear: 2 x lobes, auricle, inner conch. Central labret, left nostril, right nostril x 2

Past piercings:
    Navel, right tragus, 2 x right helix

Future piercings:
    Right ear: Tragus, triple forward helix

Considering:
    VCH, tongue frenulum

only had my roots done 2 weeks ago, showing already and black roots are obvious on white hair :(

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Getting my haircut tomorrow, not really prepared for it! No idea what I want but I have finally found a hairdresser I can trust!
    piercings
    lobes; tragus; nape; nipple; navel; vch; nostril doubles

tattoos
    star; lipstick kiss

Any suggestions for good hairdressers in London for Asian hair? I've tried a lot of hairdressers, believe me, over these years I've been living in the UK, but never managed to find one who seemed to have enough experience with Asian hair, apart from the Asian hairdressers. However, they tend to live really far out of London, and I'm pretty central.

I'd appreciate any kind of advice really. I'm in desperate need of a haircut- thick and wavy hair that is all messy and dry and full of split ends isn't a good look!

Ta x

I'm loving the colour of my hair at the moment, it's a kind of darkish purple. My mam calls it Cadbury bar purple

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In the lights there's a weird mix of colours going on but I still like it

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi, call me Starry
    Lover of art, music and mods.

Current:
    Left Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, two standard lobes, tragus
    Right Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, one standard lobe, auricle, rook
    Septum

RIP Standard Navel
    Piercings I want: Rook (left side), Horizontal nipple x2, helix, central labret

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde
    Con el tiempo, todo se consigue

Scarred_pierced

I'm going back dark in the new year. Gradually. Thinking of a lovely gingery/coppery colour to start.

I had my first haircut since the shave in July today It's so soft! All the ends are gone and it has a style now.Also I have turquoise,blue,purple and pink in it at the moment.
    Bonjour I'm Kym(oomoo)

Piercings

|Lobes 14mm||Left Conch||Snakebites|Monroe||Left Eyebrow Diver|
    |Philturm
    ||Septum 1.6mm||4mm right lobe|

Ink

|14 all together||Lower right arm becoming half sleeve|

had my roots done again

sad news is i need to find a new hair dresser now, my usual one is having to close buisness due to the landlord being an arse about the rent. :(

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Hi. I'm thinking of having dreadlocks and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good hairdresser (preferably within a hour or so of Northampton, or in London) that did dreadlocks?
    Violet Gothique
    23 piercings:
    2 stretched lobes 12mm, 4 lobes, scaffold, tragus, 3 helix, conch,
    bridge, nostril, medusa, 2 snakebites, 2 tongue, 2 nipples, navel, christina

Retired: rook, eyebrow, munroe, 3 arm 2 central labrets, tragus surface piercing

Facebook - Twitter

Scarred_pierced

Would be easier to do them yourself than paying all that money!!

Dyed the tips of my hair red to test out two direction colours, vermillion red and fire, they are basically the same. Debating whether I can get away with it at work if I did a whole head of it. Red is easier to grow out to dark again than blonde.