Thread: Hair Thread

Justin Bieber hair? (First thing that popped into my head.)

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Yes Justin Bieber (didn't want to say his name haha)

I must be the only person this forum who isn't bleaching, dying and shaving their hair... lol for about a month and a half now I've started really focusing on my hair to get it into good condition as I know I've frazzled my hair in the past and I need to get it looking healthy for the wedding next year. Seems silly to start this early but it could take ages! I started taking sea kelp tablets although I don't fully notice it with my hair it's making my nails grow insanely fast so I know it's doing it's job with hair and nail growth.

I need ideas on what to do with my hair when I've not washed it though as I'm getting stuck - I've attempted plaits but my arms turn to jelly before I'm half way through!
    Sophie

Piercings
    Lobes x3, Left Helix, Right Helix x2, Double Nostrils, Right Rook, Left Nipple, Left Conch, VCH, Tongue

Ink
    Pink Gerbera, Orange Gerbera, Storm Cat

I hate my hair.

Hairdresser made it really dark and the red tint didn't even stick to it because it's already knackered.

Looks like I'm back to having brown hair. :'(

Gutted doesn't even cover it... i was picking red hair off my brushes earlier and was nearly in tears...
    Last edited by Sunnyx; 08-31-2011 at 06:27 AM.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

My hair is in such a bad condition that I'll have to chop most of it off. I want it very short on the left side, but longer on the right side. I just can't decide how I want it in the back. I don't know if I have the guts to have it all short there too.
    After every party I die

Piercings
    Current:
    standard lobes
    Future:
    second lobes, rook, sternum microdermals
    Considerating:
    double nostrils/septum, nipples, daith, helix...
    Tattoos
    Future:sparrows on feet with a quote in English & French and more

Scarred_pierced

I'm waiting for the pink to fade so I can go a diff colour the pick is holding very well except at the roots where I last bleached it, the colour didn't hold at all and now it's gone a peachy colour :S it didn't even take properly to begin with and I went over it the next day as well :S

Oooh what colour you gonna go Jordan?

I'm thinking I'm gonna stick with semi-permanent brown and try and have nice long healthy hair
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Scarred_pierced

I'm not sure yet, been looking through the beeunique gallery to get some idea's. It's a toss up between two colours atm and I'm tempted to buy them both.
    I'm going to keep it as a surprise for now lol all suggestions are welcome though.

Just took my mash of orange, brown, blonde and red hair to the hairdressers and she advised me to wait and grow it out :| No it looks awful, im not sure whether i wanna go red again or go back brown.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I think a number 1 is just too short on my undercut. I look like GI Jo at work :|
    (but y'know, fat and covered in flour)
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue