Thread: Hair Thread

Scarred_pierced

Start quiffing it or something if you want to jazz it up a bit, or invest in head bands, they are surprisingly fun and can perk up any hairstyle.

Scarred_pierced

Double post but oh well.
    Thinking about ordering this pink:
    http://www.beeunique.co.uk/index.php...products_id=12
    It looks so cute in the customer photos!

I think what I need is some sort of course on basic wtf-to-do-with-my-hair styling. I know nothing about hair.

Looking forward to having it longer and more undercut though.
    Last edited by kitebunny; 05-17-2011 at 05:10 PM.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

I think i'm gonna try to lighten my hair some more over the summer, I do love the blonde it is now but it's just not quite 'stand-out'ish as I like :p Going to gradually do this though as my hair was pretty knarked after getting the AP out, and I don't want to go as light as I use to be. Something inbetween then and now would be great!
    Georgie
    Stretched ears, 9 piercings, 2 tattoos.
    facebook

tumblr
    portfolio

nosce te ipsum.

Maybe try running a lighter color through it Georgie, then it won't damage it and you'll have different tones. Like highlights/lowlights, but really subtle :s.

I reeeeallly want an undercut, but my hair needs to grow a bit first;so far i've managed not to cut it though depending on how work and stuff goes i'll keep growing it out. So glad it's fading . . . though slowly. Would love to add another color through, but again depends on work and how light my natural color is. I'm in no rush really, though my hair is looking brilliantly 70's retro atm
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
    Oh yes Anne! Very very bright red, like this:

That's just like my red
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Scarred_pierced

Ordered cupcake pink by special effects....also ordered a choker, and a few pairs of tights seeing as they were going cheap lol. Hopefully it'll be here in time for the end of my exams and I don't have to wait around I can just start bleaching

Does anyone know how diluting (sp?) semi-permanent hair dye with conditioner works? Like, I have some bright pink, could I make it be a paleish pink? Is there any way of knowing how much conditioner to use? Thanks in advance if anyone's got experience of this
    Hello(: Bits that've been poked: lobes x4, helix x4, forward helix, septum, left nostril, left nipple, standard navel and my tongue.My septum piercing's stretched to 10mm, it's like my baby :')

Quote Originally Posted by misstress_malice_mizer View Post
    that is some seriously bright red hair
    and it'll look lovely on you I'm sure
    Thank you. I hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Wow that is indeed mega red
    It is, I love it so much, hopefully it will be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    That's just like my red
    Is it?! Photo please! And what dye did you use?
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
    Is it?! Photo please! And what dye did you use?
    Pics are here and here

It does look a bit orangey though because I have black, then red, then orange underneath but the red when on it's own looks like the photo above.

I used SFX Nuclear Red and SFX Napalm Orange from Beeunique.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<