Thread: Hair Thread

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Haha appointments at 12.. can't waiiiit!!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Uh, that's AGES away. I can't wait that long, just shave it all off now
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, nostril, loads retired | *gold star*

Meh been wanting a short haircut ever since I can remember myself, I've been having long/long-ish hair for the last 17 years now....I am not sure a short haircut will suit me though, I'm pretty sure it won't but I love short hair so much.
    "When I turn around and walk away, it doesn't mean you've won. It means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time."

Tumblr

Facebook

I've been waiting for my hair to grow back for almost 2 years. I braided it for 2 months then backcombed a few when I took them out and had lovely looking thin dreads that were really long... then a fair few joined together and in summer (this was July/August and I dreadlocked them in March) my hair went from my bra strap (one that hadn't shrunk at all reached the middle of my lower back!) to above shoulder length with an inch of wispy bits at the very end that eventually got trimmed off. It's taken me since then to get hair long enough to tie back and then I couldn't for a while as I trimmed the ends of the front ones again as they just wouldn't dread and looked awful on me.

Currently have purple dreads, longer at the back (doesn't notice that much) and I'm really wanting my hair to grow faster! I want my dreads down to my lower back!!! (which is gonna take forever :'( )

I was gonna post some pics of me with the top layer of my hair up (so just the long parts are down) but there are no decent pics showing my hair, I've only done it once.
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

Put a L'Oreal casting on my hair yesterday and it's taken away the yellowy bits and got rid of the silvery look.It didn't do a great deal to my roots,lightened them a touch but it looks so much better.And my hair is now long enough for my dip dyed extensions to not be too long and look daft
    Bonjour I'm Kym(oomoo)

Piercings

|Lobes 14mm||Left Conch||Snakebites|Monroe||Left Eyebrow Diver|
    |Philturm
    ||Septum 1.6mm||4mm right lobe|

Ink

|14 all together||Lower right arm becoming half sleeve|

My hair was bright red a few days ago, as you can tell from the photos from my sister's wedding. Only problem is, we bleached my hair up to high heaven beforehand which meant it went a very very fiery ginger/blonde colour. Now the red has faded (after 2 washes, not impressed this time..) my hair is now a flame orange colour. I like it, but it's just not the same :(
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

I have been drawn back into the dying of my hair, I knew I wouldnt last long, I have dyed my fringe cerise pink (directions) although looks reed in pics, also shaved the sides again not super short just had a tidy up
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Ta-daaaa xD
    I'm a bit annoyed about how the red hasn't taken to the ends of my hair, grrr! Also a bit paranoid my undercut looks daft being red too :/
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Scarred_pierced

AHHHHHHHHHH SUPER CUTE KATIE! (annoying non caps)

Quote Originally Posted by IamMooMoo View Post
    Put a L'Oreal casting on my hair yesterday and it's taken away the yellowy bits and got rid of the silvery look.It didn't do a great deal to my roots,lightened them a touch but it looks so much better.And my hair is now long enough for my dip dyed extensions to not be too long and look daft
    Looks good. So you would recommend it? I've been meaning to buy some blonde shade of L'Oréal casting, because my colour came out a bit uneven the last time I dyed my hair and it's going yellowy. Casting is supposed to be less damaging, right? Because I don't want to use a strong bleach yet, because my roots are barely visible.
    After every party I die

Piercings
    Current:
    standard lobes
    Future:
    second lobes, rook, sternum microdermals
    Considerating:
    double nostrils/septum, nipples, daith, helix...
    Tattoos
    Future:sparrows on feet with a quote in English & French and more