Thread: Hair Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Riine View Post
    About two days ago I chopped off all of my hair and I quite like it. It's got a weird little fohawk sorta thing going on that looks like a long pixy cut when down.
    Though I'm currently thinking about dyeing it bright red or green maybe... Idk, I'm worried green will make me look sick.

Awesome new hairdo, looks great on you

and also you look a little bit like my cousin Louise, but younger. I'm confused, I've been up since 20 past 5
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

^ Love the short hair!

I'm attempting to fade out the pink/purple this week, before trying a natural colour for a while. I think I need a natural colour so I dont have to worry about my roots so often, as well as colour fade and staining my parents bathroom etc..:P Also don't want to worry about colour fading on holiday with chlorine and whatnot. Not sure as to what 'natural' shade I'll end up with, planning on buying a few different colours to try out, fingers crossed something will work!
    Georgie
    Stretched ears, 9 piercings, 2 tattoos.
    facebook

tumblr
    portfolio

nosce te ipsum.

does anyone know any diy ways of thinning hair? im too skint to get a haircut and obviously i cant afford thinning scissors, but my hair is this beeeeg thick massive atm :( halp!

Pierced
    |Bridge|Septum|Monroe|Tounge|
    |Smiley|Inverse Navel|Left Lobe|
    |Left And Right Lobes 16mm|

^^You can get thinning scissors from Superdrug pretty cheap .I tend to just stick a load of layers in mine to thin it out, but I feel your problem right now :P.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

About two days ago I chopped off all of my hair and I quite like it. It's got a weird little fohawk sorta thing going on that looks like a long pixy cut when down.
    Though I'm currently thinking about dyeing it bright red or green maybe... Idk, I'm worried green will make me look sick.

Ooh that's such a cute haircut, hun! I vote for bright red it would look fab with your eye colour!
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

Quote Originally Posted by ManekiNeko View Post
    does anyone know any diy ways of thinning hair? im too skint to get a haircut and obviously i cant afford thinning scissors, but my hair is this beeeeg thick massive atm :( halp!
    I use razor combs > I dont think Ive had my hair cut by someone else in about 2 years :3
    I'm Cherry *^-^*

Stretched: 20mm ears

Piercings: 1.6mm Cheeks, 2.4mm septum, 1.2mm medusa, 1.6mm conch, 1.2mm tragus, both ears pierced, 1 x microdermals, navel.

Tattoos: Half sleeve 1 session from finished, Angel-ey thing on each atm, Vines down spine, 5 butterflies on back. Daisy on inner thigh. Black heart on nape. Smiley face on knee.

Retired/Rejected: 13 microdermals, 2 surface bars, Monroe, 2 x navel, nostril, 2mm tongue, webbing, labret.

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    ^^You can get thinning scissors from Superdrug pretty cheap .I tend to just stick a load of layers in mine to thin it out, but I feel your problem right now :P.
    oh oh! how cheap is pretty cheap? :P i heard that you can use a razor and just shaved from the underneith... but that sounds scary :(

Pierced
    |Bridge|Septum|Monroe|Tounge|
    |Smiley|Inverse Navel|Left Lobe|
    |Left And Right Lobes 16mm|

Round here they're definitely under a fiver, I think 3 something .You can use a razor, but I wouldn't recommend it :P.Sometimes i'll cut mine with clippers, same principle, but you need a lot of concentration!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I love it! Makes me want to chop off my hair too, it's in such a bad condition and not getting better.
    What kind of green are you thinking about? I think a really bright green would be a bit harsh, but greens with a hint of turquoise look really nice. They also suit very well with dark brown hair so you could do just fringe/bangs in green and leave the rest like that. That's what I dream of doing, but I don't have brown hair and I don't think it would suit me very well.
    After every party I die

Piercings
    Current:
    standard lobes
    Future:
    second lobes, rook, sternum microdermals
    Considerating:
    double nostrils/septum, nipples, daith, helix...
    Tattoos
    Future:sparrows on feet with a quote in English & French and more

How can I encourage my layered & thinned hair to grow back? lol waaaaaaannnt my undercut but don't want to look bald!
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue