Thread: Hair Thread

I'm SO fed up of dying my hair every week red, it just doesn't keep, I tried all different sorts of shampoos and tried mixing dye in with shampoo/conditioner but it doesn't work for me. Its costing me a so back to brown it is. I actually like it brown, doesn't fade either
    I have.......
    Tongue, Nostril, Horizontal Nipples,
    In each ear......Daith, Lobe, Tragus, Anti tragus, Rook
    Retired Piercing: Labret

Feel free to add me on failbook.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahSarah View Post
    I'm SO fed up of dying my hair every week red, it just doesn't keep, I tried all different sorts of shampoos and tried mixing dye in with shampoo/conditioner but it doesn't work for me. Its costing me a so back to brown it is. I actually like it brown, doesn't fade either
    You could try washing your hair with lukewarm water as opposed to hot?
    I'm told it helps :P Even if you're already decided, it's good to know for future reference.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Quote Originally Posted by Geeorgie View Post
    I'm not planning on dying my hair any time soon, but the time will come when I won't be able to have pink hair any more. I was just wondering really, what would happen if I did a bleach bath or two over my hair, which is an atomic pink over a bleached (to ginger) base. I know that it can be pretty impossible to get atomic pink out, so would my hair go a light gingery pink, or something? I'm just curious at the moment as to whether anyone knows or has been in the same/similar situation, so I can plan my next hair
    Mmm, I'd like to know this two. I have a really light candyfloss pink in my fringe but I'd still like to know how they bleach out as ideally I'd like it to be white blonde
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Loub View Post
    I've got dyed chocolate brown and bleached some flashes in myself they are pretty White blonde. So turned well. At first they went golden so it needs a few takes. But if you need a bleach I used swarchkopt. Sorry don't know how to spell it lol. It's color live xxl in 00A platinum blonde. It works very well I wouldn't use anything else.
    I actually find that schwarzkopf colours that have bleach damage you hair a lot. It might depend on your hair, but in my case schwarzkopf bleaches always leave my hair feeling a lot more damaged compared to Garnier blonde colours. I just dyed my hair with schwarzkopf soyance 12.1, extra light ash blonde and I've decided, after other experiences also not to ever use schwarzkopf blonde dyes again.
    I've used Garnier's Nutrisse, 100% colour and belle color and I've been very happy with those. Usually I use 100% colour extra light ash blonde (or something) or Nutrisse 10.13 extra light beige blonde.
    After every party I die

Piercings
    Current:
    standard lobes
    Future:
    second lobes, rook, sternum microdermals
    Considerating:
    double nostrils/septum, nipples, daith, helix...
    Tattoos
    Future:sparrows on feet with a quote in English & French and more

Quote Originally Posted by black_thorn View Post
    Mmm, I'd like to know this two. I have a really light candyfloss pink in my fringe but I'd still like to know how they bleach out as ideally I'd like it to be white blonde
    The dark blue/purple that was in my hair was really stubborn and wouldn't shift so I bleached my roots with a regular bleach mix and then made a really diluted bleach bath and that took out the rest of the colour.
    A really mild bleach bath should do the trick.
    Bonjour I'm Kym(oomoo)

Piercings

|Lobes 14mm||Left Conch||Snakebites|Monroe||Left Eyebrow Diver|
    |Philturm
    ||Septum 1.6mm||4mm right lobe|

Ink

|14 all together||Lower right arm becoming half sleeve|

I used pinkissimo by crazy color in the end, we'll see how long it holds xD, the colour's nice though
    Mushed
    has; Lobes,Seconds,Septum
    wants; Rook, Cartilage,MD's,Ink
    retired;Scaffold,Navel. maybe; Nape,Tongue. Next; Rook

Quote Originally Posted by Mushed View Post
    I used pinkissimo by crazy color in the end, we'll see how long it holds xD, the colour's nice though
    I used a really diluted pinkissimo to get my colour and have head and shoulders'd it about 4 times per shower to get the colour I want,it seems to be a nice strong colour that doesn't want to fade lol

finally getting it to the colour I want
    Bonjour I'm Kym(oomoo)

Piercings

|Lobes 14mm||Left Conch||Snakebites|Monroe||Left Eyebrow Diver|
    |Philturm
    ||Septum 1.6mm||4mm right lobe|

Ink

|14 all together||Lower right arm becoming half sleeve|

oh it looks nice, and that's positive because after the bleaching and hairdressers putting a pink on it came out pretty much straight away (not pinkissimo the one they used) :'(
    Mushed
    has; Lobes,Seconds,Septum
    wants; Rook, Cartilage,MD's,Ink
    retired;Scaffold,Navel. maybe; Nape,Tongue. Next; Rook

Quote Originally Posted by SarahSarah View Post
    The only good thing abut changing from red, in my opinion, is that you're not a part of the crowd that seems to have dyed their hair red since Cheryl Cole and Rihanna did.

I found schwarzkopf colour palette in ruby red lasted a nice colour for a while, though:

http://tinyurl.com/5wehhz5
    This is the day I dyed my hair using Ruby Red.

http://tinyurl.com/6chagrk
    And this is about 5 weeks later.
    So still fairly red.
    And it cost's about 3.50 a box
    phitrum, septum, conch, nipples, snake bites.
    throat MD.
    23 tattoos- fingers, feet, half sleeve, wrist, forearm, chest, shoulder, ankle, calf

I'm Kayleigh.

You're crazy, you know that? I knew you were crazy the minute I laid eyes on you. Crazy.

Facebook

Keep seeing that advert about color befores tuff, it's p*ssing me off that my hair is now yet back to blonde :(.It's got a fair amount of re-growth showing through on some bits, none on others, it's just looking a bit shit atm, especially as it's at that awkward growing out stage :S.Anyone got any hairstlyles that help with growing hair out, like ways it doesn't look so obvious?
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook