Thread: Hair Thread

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by ManekiNeko View Post
    shocking pink by stargazer, mixed with a splash of orange and ima dilute it down with some conditioner.
    Sounds well nice actually, was looking at pink the other day while I was still tragically blondey/orange(ginger doesn't cut it for the colour it was)

I am now RED! Well red-y pink lol its VERY bright, at least if I decide to add dreads I have a disco pink colour which is similar lol.

Pics you say rachel....ok...

Taken very quickly just now, it's pinkier at the ends, I'm going to redo it on friday.
    I also havn't brushed it to save it from breaking lol.

^ Not bad i suppose. Meh.
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

Scarred_pierced

lol my hair is so damaged but I don't care, I'm staying red untill halloween, going to have dreads in for a week then shave time. My friend had convinced me to wait till after halloween as the pirate look is better with dreads :P

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    lol my hair is so damaged but I don't care, I'm staying red untill halloween, going to have dreads in for a week then shave time. My friend had convinced me to wait till after halloween as the pirate look is better with dreads :P
    As much as I would like to believe you, I bet you never actually do a full shave!
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

Scarred_pierced

Lol I have to this time, my hair is so damaged it'd take too long to fix it through doing oil masks and crap, plus I can't be bothered with them, wanted to bleach it one last time, so I did. Plus my friend really wants to shave my whole head. If I am not shaved by the end of November you can ban me

Okay, but you have to do a proper close shave, none of this grade 2 business. (Still don't believe you! )

Scarred_pierced

I don't want to use a razor on my head but as close as I can get with clippers!

No i agree, you don't want to look completely bald.

Too short:

Too long:

Just right:

Scarred_pierced

Perfect! I fear seeing all the scars on my scalp...when I was about 4, one of my cousins threw a rock at my head and now I have many a scar on my head, one right near the front!

But but but... the red is so gorgeous and you look amazing with your dreads in. Just defy Chumley, take the banhammer and run away with your hair intact!
    twitter/ bookfail I'm Katie.