Page 6 of 4186 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

A couple of nights ago I half-heartedly tried putting a 1.6mm BCR in my 1.2mm auricle, not expecting it to actually fit, but it slipped in nicely... I think the 1.2 cheesewired it up to the next size. It seems a lot happier now, yay!

I've decided any further cartilage piercings I get will have to be at 1.6mm, no more 1.2's for me, except if I get my tragus re-pierced.

My second lobe on my right ear, which I stretched to 2.4mm around a month ago, is now 3.2mm. The taper went through with absolutely no resistance, it must have been stretched through me fiddling with it throughout the month. My 1.6mm left second lobe refuses to stretch, it bled last time I tried
    Katie

Proud owner of a black silk straitjacket with silver stars and moons all over, courtesy of the wonderful Pagan Debbie.

My tragus is getting a bump at the back.
    I'll get some tea tree on tuesday morning.
    At least the bump is on the back and not the front!
    I was sort of expecting one to come up.

Had a weird tube thing in the top hole of my scaffold and a 1.2 labret stud through it to keep it in (lack of O rings) as it is the only thing I have long enough. I managed to pull the whole thing through with a 3mm ball on the end but couldn't fit the 3.2 in :(
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

due to humoungous lip swelling, i think my 2 smileys will have to be retired - let's hope not

='(
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Quote Originally Posted by snicky View Post
    due to humoungous lip swelling, i think my 2 smileys will have to be retired - let's hope not

='(
    but they look so good....

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

ear keeps hurting on and off, helix piercing is only 2days old so im guessing its normal, am i right?
    and should be getting tragus done later

lol er my lip is fine unless i accidently wack it

My rip in my ear is healing well.
    James.

Stretched: 28mm Lobes. 8mm Labret. 9mm Septum. 3.2mm Nostrils. 4mm Navel. 6mm Helix.
    Pierced: Lower Navel. Nipple.
    Implanted: Throat. Navel. Anti-eyebrow
    Ink'd: Half Sleeve. Lip.

"Misery f*cking loves me, and i love her too."
    IAM: JamesX.

my transverse lobe through the two tunnels is still very swollen. I think it will take a good while to sort itself out. And i also reckon i am in for a long healer, but then research had suggested that prior to piercing it anyway.

My right microdermal is angry with me again because i caught it on my towel when i came out the shower yesterday morning.

My outer conch is suffering from hypertrophic scarring on the back quite badly, but the front is fine
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy