Page 4186 of 4186 FirstFirst ... 318636864086413641764177417841794180418141824183418441854186
Results 41,851 to 41,859 of 41859

Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    FudgeTort - you sound like me! lol.... Mine are the same. How are you getting on now? Me.... up and down. My Forward Helix top one has a small bump and one of my Paw print paws keeps playing up. My third lobe is getting better - at last.

Sounds like theyíre doing ok.. for cartilage anyway!

Mine are ok for the moment. Top of my double got like a pimple thing on it but it did go away in about 3 days. Other side mid helix flared up too with a big ugly bump but actually Iíve just left them alone since Iíve been really busy so forgot about them and that seems to work better
    Third lobe has been sore and lymphy but itís still quite new so I can forgive it. And my Rook is behaving beautifully, that seems to be more forgiving than my others!

Are you getting anymore done? I really need to let all mine heal before I even consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by FudgeTort View Post
    Sounds like they’re doing ok.. for cartilage anyway!

Mine are ok for the moment. Top of my double got like a pimple thing on it but it did go away in about 3 days. Other side mid helix flared up too with a big ugly bump but actually I’ve just left them alone since I’ve been really busy so forgot about them and that seems to work better
    Third lobe has been sore and lymphy but it’s still quite new so I can forgive it. And my Rook is behaving beautifully, that seems to be more forgiving than my others!

Are you getting anymore done? I really need to let all mine heal before I even consider it.
    How are you getting on now? Much better I hope! Yes, - I have worked out that when you get a bump to leave it well alone now. Nothing has ever really helped anyway. I have got a bigger bump on the top Triple Forward Helix. I forgot I had it and hit it when I woke up. That certainly woke me up lol... (I need them downsizing but, I don't fancy it at the moment - to be honest!).

Sorry, to hear about your third lobe still playing up. Mine is nearly two years old and one still plays up. I wouldn't believe that they took that long to heal up. Glad your Rook is doing fine.

I am hoping to get my Tragus re-pierced to make it a double one again. I am going to do what you are doing in letting them heal for now. My piercer wont re-pierce my Tragus for about six months. I will save up for it.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2. Left Double Tragus - sadly! :(

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Oddly my helix is fine. Never gets annoyed, seems healed. Out of my newest only the two flats are in any way painful and they only twinge when disturbed. It's amazing how much difference a good peircer makes!
    Right Ear : Triple helix (2/28/19) First lobe (1993) Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Left Ear : First lobe (1993, Second lobe (6/8/19) and two flats (partial paw 13/6/19)
    Face : Septum (3/25/19) and standard tongue (6/8/19)
    Other : Horizontal nipples (3/16/19) and VCH (12/6/19)
    Left Calf : One cute dragon!

Planned : Left triple helix, Right nostril, Left upper arm tattoo

My stupid top helix is flaring up again. It just bubbles up every now and again and gets painful. I think maybe I catch it in my sleep? None of my other piercings get like this. I fear it’s going to always do this. It’ll be 3 years old in August.

Oh, dear - I have got some new glasses. The Optician's tried to bypass my Shen Men piercing with as it was a bar. But, it still rubbed so I got my piercer to change it to a Labret post yesterday as it was flatter. Luckily, my piercer always checks my ears and found the last of one my double Tragus is on its way out and didn't look very nice. It has been a pain to heal - always sore etc... So, it is gone. I will miss it. But, I will now be able to buy some in ear headphones.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by FudgeTort View Post
    My stupid top helix is flaring up again. It just bubbles up every now and again and gets painful. I think maybe I catch it in my sleep? None of my other piercings get like this. I fear it’s going to always do this. It’ll be 3 years old in August.
    Oh, dear FudgeTort - What have you got in your ear? Bar etc? As the only thing that healed my Helix in the end was a bio plast/bio flex bar. The same with my third lobe. They have both healed up with the use of plastic. I think it has taken not far off two years though (third lobe). I am waiting for the day my Paw Print piercing gets changed from plastic. Two of the paws are temperamental the rest is ok.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 01-29-2020 at 11:35 AM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I’ve got titanium bar closure hoops now. I thought it was the seamless rings snagging it so I changed a few months ago. The weird thing is it feels healed at other times! It just gets these flare ups.

if I didn’t love the double so much I would just take the top one out because the lower hole doesn’t bother me.

Thanks I have never looked at plastic jewellery I will check it out.

I am a slow healer though. My second lobes that I had done in August are still sore and not healed. My first lobes took a year to heal as well when I got them done 20 years ago!

FudgeTort - A piercer should have bioflex/plast and should change them for you. You will have to experiment with it though as my Helix's originally had Labret posts bio plast/flex in them and they still wouldn't heal up. My piercer changed them as the last resort to bio plast/flex barbells in the end. They felt better straight away and finally healed up. I put another set also in my third lobes as they took along time like your second lobes.

If you use the bio plast/flex keep these in for a good while as they will flair up again but, it should be not as frequent. In the end mine gave up flaring up.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

You know when some people get a bump and automatically think "keloid"? Seen them a lot on here and I'll pipe up with how rare they are unless you're a PoC or have a history of them and blah blah blah.

Guess who's actually got a keloid?

ffs.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<