Page 4185 of 4185 FirstFirst ... 318536854085413541754176417741784179418041814182418341844185
Results 41,841 to 41,849 of 41849

Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    My conch punch just needs to settle the hell down, it's driving me mad these days.
    How are you getting on with your conch now Boo? How long have you been waiting for it to heal? I have only got just "the simple piercing" of my conch at it is such a pain to heal. I don't know what to do with it now. It is just looks like a red thumb print at the back of it. It has been like this for nearly a year and a half.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    How are you getting on with your conch now Boo? How long have you been waiting for it to heal? I have only got just "the simple piercing" of my conch at it is such a pain to heal. I don't know what to do with it now. It is just looks like a red thumb print at the back of it. It has been like this for nearly a year and a half.
    It's a bit better. I can't remember how long it's been, a year, maybe more. It can be SO grumpy at times. It was a standard conch piercing that I'd had a few years that decided one day it wanted to just be a pain in the ass, it's why I got it punched out lol.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    It's a bit better. I can't remember how long it's been, a year, maybe more. It can be SO grumpy at times. It was a standard conch piercing that I'd had a few years that decided one day it wanted to just be a pain in the ass, it's why I got it punched out lol.
    Glad it is a bit better now Boo. My normal Conch is taking forever to heal. I had a triple Forward Helix done today and let’s say if my piercer had a swear box in her room it would have been full. I truly underestimated that one.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 09-14-2019 at 06:03 PM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Glad it is a bit better now Boo. My normal Conch is taking forever to heal. I had a triple Forward Helix done today and letís say if my piercer had a swear box in her room it would have been full. I truly underestimated that one.

I love conch piercings so much. I love them near the edge witís a big hoop going right over the ear. No
    way could I cope with the healing though Iím so done with cartilage piercings.

Quote Originally Posted by FudgeTort View Post
    I’m so done with cartilage piercings.
    I am beginning to feel this way FudgeTort. My Conch is a bit better since it was downsized. (It was ok until my hood on my coat hit it and it has been a pain ever since). I could never wear a hoop in tough. - I am too clumsy.

My Triple Forward Helix - OMG! It really did swell up. There was only a little bit of space left on the bars and it hurt so much. It hurt to smile, cough and eat. I went back to see my piercer who changed the bars to slightly bigger ones. I was warned to be really careful with them as they can stick out a bit now. When they were changed they really did hurt and I had to apologise for my colourful language. It hurt more than the piercing's did. After an hour they felt so much better.

I found an archive on here about caring for a Triple Forward Helix and they said to sss in a bowl. So, I have been doing this a few times when it gets crusty. It does look and feel so much better now. I am writing this to let people know as I stupidly didn't expect the swelling so much.

Elsewhere on this forum someone has mentioned about "what would it look like when a Tragus piercing has to be taken out?". I hope to post on here soon a pic. To be honest it is not too bad. My eyebrow looks worse.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 09-22-2019 at 12:04 PM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

It is just a slight red mark under the white ball where the other Tragus (double) piercing was removed as it migrated. I miss my Double Tragus.

A week old Triple Forward Helix. Sorry, about the dťcor and the pic is not very good either.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 09-22-2019 at 12:07 PM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Love your ears... such cool jewellery. Where do you buy it all from?

Have you got a daith both sides? I really want one but I’ve made myself a promise no more cartilage!

Thank you for your nice comment FudgeTort. I have sent (hopefully) a private message to you with the links on for the jewellery as we are not supposed to post them on here. I have got a Daith on both sides. Have one if you really want one - As the B&Q advert says...….. "DO IT"! (Even my mum has got one).

My Daith jewellery my piercer got for me. My Triple Forward Helix jewellery was from my piercers too.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 09-28-2019 at 12:23 PM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

I’ve got a stupid double helix the top hole always gets pissy at me and it’s been done two years.
    One year old low mid helix on the other side that is better than the other one but still gets gunky now and then
    6 month old rook that generally behaves.
    And a new third lobe that is behaving but it is partially on cartilage so my piercer said it will take longer to heal.

If I ever get all those healed and I feel the longing for another I will get a Daith ��

Having one on both sides does look awesome. I love the forward helixes too, was going to get one of those but I went for the rook instead.