Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by FudgeTort View Post
    Wow lovely collection of piercings Mazzy and I love your jewellery choices. Your paw print looks awesome.
    Thank you FudgeTort. The Paw Print piercing will look much better when I can change it back in to Labret posts. - It became irritated so, it went it to bio flex/plast. How is your Rook doing?
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Ah I suppose with them being so close together it’s harder as well.

Its alright thanks I’m leaving it alone and just getting crusties off every couple of days it’s much less angry. There is a bump still at the top but I’m trying to ignore it rather than treat it. Every time I try and do something like a hot compress or lots of cleaning it swells up and gets angry at me. I’m just trying to trust my body will heal it in time.

Quote Originally Posted by FudgeTort View Post
    Ah I suppose with them being so close together it’s harder as well.

Its alright thanks I’m leaving it alone and just getting crusties off every couple of days it’s much less angry. There is a bump still at the top but I’m trying to ignore it rather than treat it. Every time I try and do something like a hot compress or lots of cleaning it swells up and gets angry at me. I’m just trying to trust my body will heal it in time.
    Glad your Rook is ok. I have learnt to let the shower do most of the work now-a-days. I would also ignore the bump too - you are doing the right thing. I am the same if I do anything to help them they swell and get angry again. The bumps do go in the end as I have had quite a few of them.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 06-01-2019 at 02:42 PM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus (sadly the bottom one has migrated).

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing, Triple Forward Helix.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    Hopefully this should work.

Sorry, the photographs are not very good. Lobes 1,2 and three and some of my Tragus' are all Invictus Opal thread less Labret posts. Please excuse the undecorated room.

They look absolutely great Mazzy!
    If they are happy with no irritation then they were worth the investment!

Who needs a decorated room when your wearing dazzlers like that!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    They look absolutely great Mazzy!
    If they are happy with no irritation then they were worth the investment!

Who needs a decorated room when your wearing dazzlers like that!
    Thank you TikiMan. - I will think of that when I sit in our undecorated room lol... I was supposed to have posted this on the "Jewellery show off" thread. - Oh, dear (I get worse!). Yes, my ears are very happy in the Invictus thread less posts. My Conch isn't very happy though. My mum was having problems with one of her second lobes and I put a set of Invictus in for her and they are much better now. Well worth the money.

I think we need to buy a better camera!
    Last edited by Mazzy; 06-03-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    Alright, Saturday 8th June I'm gonna be in Manchester and determined to get my VCH at HTT.

Nobody let me wimp out this time! I've been saying it for like 8 years now XD
    Sooooo this ain't happening! I spent waaaay too much money last month (totally worth!) and now we've just been hit with some unexpected vet bills. Kinda sucks but not the worst thing in the world - Bunnehs always come first
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Sooooo this ain't happening! I spent waaaay too much money last month (totally worth!) and now we've just been hit with some unexpected vet bills. Kinda sucks but not the worst thing in the world - Bunnehs always come first
    I was wondering how you got on. Yes, - it is the same here with Vets bills = ! We have a small dog with big vets bill(s). Does your Vet's do a Pet Club you could join at all?
    Last edited by Mazzy; 06-06-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Know the feeling, I've had to shell out around 500 over the past few weeks with visits, meds, surgery, recovery and now a cat sitter (21 visits) for when we go on holiday as I needed someone who can check on her and give her eye drops as well. Good thing I earned well last month!!

Before someone mentions insurance she has had issues with the same eye since birth so wouldn't be covered.

Luckily we can afford it but we're very very lucky in our town to have an Animal Trust center! They are wonderful for people who can't afford normal vets fees or who are facing high fees.

Hope you get to reschedule your VCH soon Sam <3

I can't remember the last time I was pierced....might have to change that later this year.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Fingers crossed your time will come
    Hope the furry family are okay too!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Thanks everyone Bunny is doing much better (Mum-in-Law kept an eye on her and gave her meds for us <3) and we had the absolute best time in Manchester.

Actually can't remember my last piercings either, may have been my second nostril and nipple and that was a good few years ago! We were on a pretty tight schedule yesterday/this morning so I'm not sure I'd have actually had the time anyway. There'll be more opportunities, I'm sure
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.