Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsoup View Post
    Rooks looking a lot happier - still a bit red but getting there.
    That is good news Dragonsoup. I went back to see my piercer yesterday as my Conch was staring to make my face ache. I have had it changed to a bio flex bar as the Labret post was hitting it and not letting air get behind it. I feel much better today.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Would like a Forward Helix or two or maybe three!

Alright, Saturday 8th June I'm gonna be in Manchester and determined to get my VCH at HTT.

Nobody let me wimp out this time! I've been saying it for like 8 years now XD
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    Alright, Saturday 8th June I'm gonna be in Manchester and determined to get my VCH at HTT.

Ooooh good luck with it! Do you know who's doing it?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Ooooh good luck with it! Do you know who's doing it?
    Nope, I need to shoot them a message but I'm already panicking about getting all booked in then wimping out on the day! I don't know why this is the one piercing that freaks me out when 3 bars through my nipples were no issue in the slightest
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Thumbs up

3 nips (presumably one is a cross) so yeah.... I think its safe to say you'll find it a breeze. Are you taking Hubby along for support?
    8 years of saying it is confirmation enough that you want the piercing so go do it! You won't wimp out!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    3 nips (presumably one is a cross) so yeah.... I think its safe to say you'll find it a breeze. Are you taking Hubby along for support?
    8 years of saying it is confirmation enough that you want the piercing so go do it! You won't wimp out!
    Yes, one is a cross, the favourite of all my piercings actually Hubs has been dragged along many times before, he knows the drill by now

But really I am a wuss though, and my anxiety hasn't been the best lately. I know it's ridiculous though when I compare it to all my other piercings, it SHOULD be a breeze but try telling my brain that!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Yes, one is a cross, the favourite of all my piercings actually Hubs has been dragged along many times before, he knows the drill by now

But really I am a wuss though, and my anxiety hasn't been the best lately. I know it's ridiculous though when I compare it to all my other piercings, it SHOULD be a breeze but try telling my brain that!
    I miss all 4 of mine :(

I think there's always something that's going to grip us and anxiety doesn't help. Try making an appt so you're not waiting cos you know how busy it can get in there and maybe for later on so it's quieter. They're open til 6.30pm <3
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

All nip piercings are great and without a doubt one of my favourites too!
    I'm sure Hubs will give you all the support you may need.

Brains hey!?!? Sometimes they don't listen until you get the adrenaline rush lol. We wouldn't be human if we didn't get anxious. Whatever happens it will be good or maybe good another day!
    Good luck!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Hopefully this should work.

Sorry, the photographs are not very good. Lobes 1,2 and three and some of my Tragus' are all Invictus Opal thread less Labret posts. Please excuse the undecorated room.

Last edited by Mazzy; 06-01-2019 at 09:46 AM.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow. "Shen Men" piercing.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Would like a Forward Helix or two or maybe three!

Wow lovely collection of piercings Mazzy and I love your jewellery choices. Your paw print looks awesome.