Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

*dances*

All my piercings are doing so dern well!

Stretched my lobes to 14g A tiny bit of discomfort. While I don't think I will stretch MUCH I did see a customer at work who had two set of metal tunnels in each ear that looked cute. Small gauge, I think maybe 8 and a 10. May consider stretching in the future.

Helix has lost two of three bumps, got REALLY inflamed when I changed to titanium but the bumps have gone from HUGE (when I had the steel) to only the middle one having a bump a fraction of the size it was! Just changing the metal, chamomile compress once every few days and spraying it with cool sea salt spray when it got irritated seems to have done it!

Don't eve notice the nipples unless I brush them... Very few crusties and no pain at all upon contact!

My septum is great, only clean it when I get that "funk" smell and it seems to be doing great, I have ordered a piece for t that dosen't have ends to loose as about two weeks ago I lost ends, prompting an early jewelry change that caused no discomfort!

All in all everyone is mostly well behaved, we will see how it progresses, I am starting to save up to order new nipple jewelry!
    Right Ear : Triple helix (2/28/19) First lobe (1993) Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Left Ear : First lobe (1993) and Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Face : Septum (3/25/19) and standard tongue (6/8/19)
    Body : Horizontal nipples (3/16/19)

Planned : Left triple helix, VCH, Possible paw print, Possible venom

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Oh wow :/

Are they threaded or threadless?
    Threadless - the first popped in with a bit of pressure, the second just wouldn't despite the original jewellery being identical in both.

I could obviously feel the resistance. I can only think that the originally jewellery was a fraction thinner than the new bars ( although listed as the same size) and the piercing had shrunk slightly. Weirdly though it would go in upside down easily but not the right way up! I don't know what he did in the end but I was certainly getting worried!
    Caro

Quote Originally Posted by Dragooness View Post
    *dances*

All in all everyone is mostly well behaved, we will see how it progresses, I am starting to save up to order new nipple jewelry!
    Caro

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsoup View Post
    Threadless - the first popped in with a bit of pressure, the second just wouldn't despite the original jewellery being identical in both.

I could obviously feel the resistance. I can only think that the originally jewellery was a fraction thinner than the new bars ( although listed as the same size) and the piercing had shrunk slightly. Weirdly though it would go in upside down easily but not the right way up! I don't know what he did in the end but I was certainly getting worried!
    How very strange, a curved insertion pin would have been immensely useful there (if he wasn't already using one). I really do hope they feel better soon! :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsoup View Post

Hope you feel much better soon Dragonsoup. I've been a bit like this with my Daith's recently. They were changed to plastic for Hospital and back again and oh, my word that really did hurt and one was really difficult to get back in again.
    Left side - Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, Helix, Rook, Lower Conch and Double Tragus.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Retired - Right Eyebrow's x2.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Would like a Forward Helix or two or maybe three!

*dances*

All my piercings are doing so dern well!

Stretched my lobes to 14g A tiny bit of discomfort. While I don't think I will stretch MUCH I did see a customer at work who had two set of metal tunnels in each ear that looked cute. Small gauge, I think maybe 8 and a 10. May consider stretching in the future.

Helix has lost two of three bumps, got REALLY inflamed when I changed to titanium but the bumps have gone from HUGE (when I had the steel) to only the middle one having a bump a fraction of the size it was! Just changing the metal, chamomile compress once every few days and spraying it with cool sea salt spray when it got irritated seems to have done it!

Don't eve notice the nipples unless I brush them... Very few crusties and no pain at all upon contact!

My septum is great, only clean it when I get that "funk" smell and it seems to be doing great, I have ordered a piece for t that dosen't have ends to loose as about two weeks ago I lost ends, prompting an early jewelry change that caused no discomfort!

You are lucky Dragooness.

Right side -Ear Lobes 1,2,3 Daith, "Paw" print piercing on the flat of my ear, Tragus, Nostril, Helix and Eyebrow.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Oooh, my poor Conch today! I caught the back of it well over a year ago on my coat hood and it still is swollen from it and has come up even more in the last couple of days. When it swells I get my piercer to go up a size then I start to hit that then when I go down a size it swells again. I think I cannot win with this one. Soaks don't do anything for it either.

Quite a few Tattoo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    You are lucky Dragooness.
    Indeed, I have always healed too well. I live on a farm, fencing, animals and god knows what causes injury and I never seem to get an infection. My poor immune system!
    Right Ear : Triple helix (2/28/19) First lobe (1993) Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Left Ear : First lobe (1993) and Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Face : Septum (3/25/19) and standard tongue (6/8/19)
    Body : Horizontal nipples (3/16/19)

Planned : Left triple helix, VCH, Possible paw print, Possible venom

Rooks looking a lot happier - still a bit red but getting there.
    Caro

Indeed, I have always healed too well. I live on a farm, fencing, animals and god knows what causes injury and I never seem to get an infection. My poor immune system!
    Sounds like you have got a good immune system. - Would you like to swap! lol...

Quite a few Tattoo's.