Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Tripple helix has a bit of crusting, no pain at all. Thankfully the posts slid forward so they are NOT catching on my hair.

The Nipples still hurt a tiny bit... Of course I don't MIND pain. It shocked me how... erm responsive they are. I have bandages under a bra under a shirt and if I brush it YOWZA. Not painful mind, but never knew how often I brushed them!

My lobes have been done for 25 years, I have some sterling silver costume dragons in them. They are 18 gague, and ive never had gagued in my lobes but it took NO issue and theres still room. Shame I don't want to stretch!

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Omg omg omg omg it's in!!! Hopefully getting it fitted tomorrow
    Yay!!! How exciting for you.... Give you a much needed boost!
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 8g (3.2mm) tunnel in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 4g (5mm) BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) Barbell vertical
    Navel: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    Yay!!! How exciting for you.... Give you a much needed boost!
    Ah, you're so right there!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

when I went to get my tragus pierced on Saturday, my piercer noted that one of my helix piercings was slightly swollen but nothing out of the ordinary for the amount of time I've had them done, it just really hurts though. the swollen one was pierced over my scar (from my failed scaffold piercing last year) so im wondering if that might be what's causing it problems. on the back of both helix piercings, theres a tiny bump where the hoop goes in.
    left -
    two lobes
    conch
    rook

right -
    two lobes
    double helix
    tragus

naval

removed -
    scaffold :(((

tattoos -
    nothing yet :(

Quote Originally Posted by loubaby View Post
    when I went to get my tragus pierced on Saturday, my piercer noted that one of my helix piercings was slightly swollen but nothing out of the ordinary for the amount of time I've had them done, it just really hurts though. the swollen one was pierced over my scar (from my failed scaffold piercing last year) so im wondering if that might be what's causing it problems. on the back of both helix piercings, theres a tiny bump where the hoop goes in.
    Hi Loubaby,
    Failed scaffold last year...do you possibly know why it failed?

New helix pierced through above scar tissue...Did your piercer confirm suitability of repiercing same location if it already failed?
    How old is the piercing?
    Cartilage piercings can take a long time to heal and even when you think it is they can flare up again.
    What jewellery do you have in there (size, gauge, material)?

Maybe start a thread in the aftercare section with more details.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 8g (3.2mm) tunnel in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 4g (5mm) BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) Barbell vertical
    Navel: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

hey,

so with my scaffold, my piercer told me that my anatomy wasn’t suitable for this piercing, but being stupid and stubborn, I went to somebody else that I have never been pierced by before and they were happy to do it. the cuff of my ear caused friction to the piercing, i thought with excellent hygiene and cleaning i would be able to heal it, but it just wasn’t going to happen.

my trusted piercer did my double helix around 4 weeks ago, he told me initially that it would be better to have rings, (which when he examined my ear said that a bar would work fine too) and marked it up, i trust that he would’ve told me if it wasn’t suitable for that placement if that were the case, as he did before. it’s implant grade metal (titanium maybe i can’t quite remember)

ive had 5 piercings recently so i’m questioning whether my immunity is just a bit low, i have also caught it with a hairbrush today, one of the bumps has bled tonight and it’s just quite tender

yeah, i’ll start a thread there also maybe tomorrow, i’m super new to this.

thanks for the reply
    left -
    two lobes
    conch
    rook

right -
    two lobes
    double helix
    tragus

naval

removed -

tattoos -

Five is usually way too many, it's no wonder that you'll be struggling to heal them or feeling sore. Helix piercings can take up to a year or longer to heal fully. Suggesting rings over bars is strange, did they say why? Piercers in the UK should be using titanium, they're breaking regs if they don't but sadly many of them break them.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Five is usually way too many, it's no wonder that you'll be struggling to heal them or feeling sore. Helix piercings can take up to a year or longer to heal fully. Suggesting rings over bars is strange, did they say why? Piercers in the UK should be using titanium, they're breaking regs if they don't but sadly many of them break them.
    Hey,

Iím realising that now haha, I just went a little mad and honestly I didnít realise how little time it had been between all of them, I just love getting them.
    I know they take a long time, I just worry when theyíre swollen, probably because of my bad experience before.

He suggested a ring because of my anatomy because of the cuff of my ear, I canít attach a picture yet but thereís a little bump on it on the inside. And yes I checked, he pierced with titanium.
    left -
    two lobes
    conch
    rook

right -
    two lobes
    double helix
    tragus

naval

removed -

tattoos -

Well I snagged the top of my triple helix yesterday at work. Of all things ON A PAIR OF PANTS.

Before you question I was hunting for a tag at the register and got mauled by a button. Erg.

Good news is its a bit sore, but STILL behaving well. Sore as in when I bend my ear a bit to give it a spray its there, these piercings FEEL healed at two weeks!. Evidently I am the rare type with piercings that my body seems to adore them as much as I do <3

I have been covering up my nipples with a bit of non stick gause that has sticky strips on each side, aside from the first night there has been no blood. No crusties at ALL and little pain even when knocked. It MAY be the padded bras I tend to wear but I am shocked how issue free all of mine have been!
    Right Ear : Triple helix (2/28/19) First lobe (1993) Second lobe (6/8/19)
    Left Ear : First lobe (1993, Second lobe (6/8/19) and two flats (partial paw 13/6/19)
    Face : Septum (3/25/19) and standard tongue (6/8/19)
    Other : Horizontal nipples (3/16/19) and VCH (12/6/19)
    Left Calf : One cute dragon!

Planned : Left triple helix, Right nostril, Left upper arm tattoo

Whelp I didnít get my nose piercing done yesterday due to partial lazyness and with my job environment I didnít want to risk getting something in it the first day. Good thing I didnít go yesterday because it was such a long crazy day at work and today I have off along with 2 more days.

Anyways today I went!!!! It was really fast than expected and I didnít even have that teary eyed reaction. They put in a long nose hook ( if Iím calling it right I donít know ) Itís sore and bleeding very minimal but overal I like it on me.
    Piercings
    Right Ear: 3 Lobe
    Left Ear: 3 Lobe, 3 Helix
    Nose: 1 Left Side
    Soon/Want to Get:
    Right
    Ear: 4th Lobe, 1 Helix, maybe a Daith or Tragus