Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Junior Member Agnesmaryelizabeth's Avatar

My newish tragus has suddenly got a bump after behaving well for so long and it’s super annoying.
    Piercings:
    Left ear: Lobes x3, helix x2, conch, tragus
    Right ear: Lobes x4, rook
    Retired: Right nostril
    Want: Tongue, snug, antitragus, forward helix

Tattoos: 8 hours
    Script on left wrist,
    Moth on right inner forearm,
    Tiger on left shoulder blade
    Two magpies on left thigh.

Junior Member Agnesmaryelizabeth's Avatar

My tragus bump seems to have now gone, everything is behaving itself and I’m pretty happy right now!
    Piercings:
    Left ear: Lobes x3, helix x2, conch, tragus
    Right ear: Lobes x4, rook
    Retired: Right nostril
    Want: Tongue, snug, antitragus, forward helix

Tattoos: 8 hours
    Script on left wrist,
    Moth on right inner forearm,
    Tiger on left shoulder blade
    Two magpies on left thigh.

Holy moly, my poor nipple!

Lost a bar at some point during the night, only realised as I was about to leave for work yesterday morning. Couldn't get original 1.6mm bar in so had to throw in a 1.2mm ring until I had time to mess about with it. This afternoon I stretched it back open and got the proper bar back in, had to ask hubs to run and get my bottle of juice before I passed out!

Probably stupid and hurt like hell but my nipple cross is my favourite piercing so there's no way I was going to lose it that easy. Now I'm never touching it again - Hubs is also barred, I'm blaming him for it coming out in the first place
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Oooooh my, just ordered a Maria Tash yellow gold opal eternity clicker from my piercer.

Been wanting this piece for years.

Can. Not. Wait.

Squeeee!!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Oooooh my, just ordered a Maria Tash yellow gold opal eternity clicker from my piercer.

Can. Not. Wait.

Squeeee!!!
    Is somebody starting to feel a bit better?
    Wow....that's some high end sparkly stuff!
    I know this may sound a bit nave but is it the type of jewellery you should get insured or added to you contents insurance as an item?
    Last edited by TikiMan; 03-08-2019 at 08:23 AM.
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 8g (3.2mm) tunnel in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 4g (5mm) BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) Barbell vertical
    Navel: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    I know this may sound a bit nave but is it the type of jewellery you should get insured or added to you contents insurance as an item?
    Very nice!

You can't add it to the contents insurance as you have to sell the house to afford the jewellery
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|1.6mm and 5mm tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 3x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (74 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Is somebody starting to feel a bit better?
    Wow....that's some high end sparkly stuff!
    Not much, unfortunately! The eye issue is very much ongoing if not worse but is now being fought with steroids. I think I deserve some nice stuff in the meantime LOL!

Yup, you can add it but I am not likely to as once it's in I won't be taking it out (they have strong hinges) and it comes with a lifetime guarantee anyhoo ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Not much, unfortunately! The eye issue is very much ongoing if not worse but is now being fought with steroids. I think I deserve some nice stuff in the meantime LOL!
    Deffo need to treat yourself .
    Arghhh! Eye problems are awful particularly when they go bad. I really hope it settles soon for you and a bit of normality can return to life for you and your family

Yup you can add it but I am not likely to as once it's in I won't be taking it out (they have strong hinges) and it comes with a lifetime guarantee anyhoo ^_^
    I'd never really thought about it before and so I just wondered. Like you say, if you take your jewellery out then I guess it's worth doing as risk of losing/theft goes up. Will you be posting a pic when you have it?
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 8g (3.2mm) tunnel in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 4g (5mm) BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) Barbell vertical
    Navel: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Deffo need to treat yourself .
    Arghhh! Eye problems are awful particularly when they go bad. I really hope it settles soon for you and a bit of normality can return to life for you and your family

I'd never really thought about it before and so I just wondered. Like you say, if you take your jewellery out then I guess it's worth doing as risk of losing/theft goes up. Will you be posting a pic when you have it?
    Thanks, hopefully this round of meds will do the trick, just waiting on lab reports atm.

If I ever did take it out, it would be to replace it with something and at that point, I'd likely sell it anyway.

I'll deffo post a pic once it's here, be around 3 weeks or so

Can. Not. Wait.

Squeeee!!!
    Omg omg omg omg it's in!!! Hopefully getting it fitted tomorrow