Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Double post, but now that the initial swelling has gone down a bit, I'm definitely sure that my septum is crooked. No big deal though, it doesn't bother me THAT much ^^
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Got a new addition ^^

http://imgur.com/a/y1EOl

Only one the left side. Since my right side doesn't have enough skin to be pierced. But I don't mind. Kinda like it this way x3 And since I hardly show of my smiley because the philtrum is kinda in the way this is a nice replacement x3 Piercer was also very happy with the question because she never actually had someone come in to get this actual place pierced. So she was glad she got to do it at least once.
    It wasn't really that bad pain wise. Did feel the needle but it just went through nice and easy. The only "painful" part was when the jewelry went in. My skin/lip was constantly getting caught on the clamps and thats just not really a nice feeling xD
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

I had my right daith done on Friday. I'm so pleased with it. As people have mentioned before the daith is tucked away so I'm not really aware that I have a brand new piercing as it doesn't get caught on stuff, (unlike my double forward helix in my left ear which has taken an age to heal as I'm so clumsy)
    Here's a pic of both my ears. https://instagram.com/p/BUSEzuih35T/
    Last edited by Bimbo777; 05-21-2017 at 09:06 AM. Reason: typo!!!
    Got: A forward helix and tragus in left ear, triple lobe in both ears, daith in right ear, right nostril and septum.
    Retired: Left nostril and forward helix
    Coming soon: Outer and inner conch.

The septum is healing well, I don't want to jinx it, but it's been one of my easiest piercings ever. Hardly hurt to get pierced (2/10), and basically zero discomfort ever since then, unlike many of my other piercings, I don't even remember it's there. Awesome.

@Bimbo: how was the daith experience?? A daith is in my future plans ^^
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

Tattoos

Tumblr // Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDreamer22 View Post

@Bimbo: how was the daith experience?? A daith is in my future plans ^^
    I'd say it was a 5/10 on pain scale but I am a massive wimp. It was over really quickly and like I said it so tucked away that I haven't knocked it once since getting it done. Definitely the easiest out of my cartilage piercings so far. I even woke up on my right side this morning having rolled onto it in the night but no pain or anything.

Thanks for for the info on septums, I'm very tempted and think they look ace but not sure work would appreciate it. I know it's a complete cop out but I might get a fake one!
    Got: A forward helix and tragus in left ear, triple lobe in both ears, daith in right ear, right nostril and septum.
    Retired: Left nostril and forward helix
    Coming soon: Outer and inner conch.

Had my inner conch pierced by the lovely Lolly at Adorn in Shrewsbury last Saturday!
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

I had to flip my septum up these last few days, for work. Now it's back down and rather pissed with me; thankfully I won't have to mess with it again til the end of the month.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings

Tattoos

Tumblr // Instagram

Hoping to get a nasallang piercing sometime in the future so I searched online for pages from the last year containing "nasallang" and "experience". Here's the sections about nasallang piercings from 7 of the 21 results I got:

Nasallang piercing

Are you confused about piercing your left nostril or your right or your septum? You can get the nasallang piercing done and you would easily get rid of your confusion. This is a brand new experience where there would be a straight piercing through your right nostril through the septum into your left nostril. Get this done by a professional expert as you would not like your nose to be damaged. This kind of piercing can sometimes be uncomfortable and thus think before you leap.

Nasallang sharp

Are you stupid nigh piercing your leftist nostril or your rightish or your septum? You can get the nasallang piercing finished and you would easily get rid of your embarrassment. This is a brand new have where there would be a guileless high through your starboard nostril finished the septum into your remaining nostril. Get this finished by a grownup practiced as you would not like your poke to be stained. This sympathetic of shrill can sometimes be uncomfortable and thusly imagine before you shift.

Nasallang sharp

Are you disjointed nigh shrill your port nostril or your conservative or your septum? You can get the nasallang sharp finished and you would easily get rid of your fault. This is a brand new experience where there would be a someone shrill finished your conservative naris finished the septum into your mitt naris. Get this done by a authority expert as you would not equivalent your smell to be marred. This gentle of piercing can sometimes be wretched and thus judge before you bounce.

Nasallang piercing

Are you addlebrained some shrill your liberal nostril or your rightmost or your septum? You can get the nasallang high finished and you would easily get rid of your disarray. This is a firewood new undergo where there would be a lawful piercing through your opportune naris through the septum into your tract nostril. Get this finished by a grownup skilled as you would not same your poke to be spotted. This charitable of shrill can sometimes be irritating and thusly consider before you spring.

Nasallang high

Are you disconnected most high your unexhausted nostril or your hand or your septum? You can get the nasallang shrill finished and you would easily get rid of your disarray. This is a call new have where there would be a perpendicular shrill finished your reactionist naris through the septum into your sinistral naris. Get this finished by a authority skilled as you would not equal your look to be battered. This benign of piercing can sometimes be comfortless and thus believe before you spring.

Nasallang piercing

Are you stupefied nearly piercing your leftish nostril or your rightist or your septum? You can get the nasallang piercing finished and you would easily get rid of your embarrassment. This is a sort new get where there would be a undiluted high through your faction nostril through the septum into your sinistral nostril. Get this through by a authority skillful as you would not same your chemoreceptor to be busted. This openhearted of high can sometimes be irritating and thus expect before you jumping.

Nasallang high

Are you disjointed some shrill your left naris or your tract or your septum? You can get the nasallang piercing done and you would easily get rid of your disarray. This is a form new have where there would be a upright sharp through your sect naris through the septum into your manus nostril. Get this through by a professed skilled as you would not equal your smell to be destroyed. This kind of high can sometimes be warm and thus suppose before you leap.

Found this quite amusing but also rather disappointing since the search provided absolutely no useful information!
    Current: Bridge / Left Nostril / Septum / Bottom Lip / Tongue Web / 2 x Mandible / VCH / Triangle / 3 x Helix / 6 x Lobe / Tragus
    Retired: 2 x Tongue Web / 3 x Nipple / Navel / Tragus / 10 x Lobe

Quote Originally Posted by potato-woman View Post
    Hoping to get a nasallang piercing sometime in the future so I searched online for pages from the last year containing "nasallang" and "experience"
    I think a member of the forum got hers done a while ago, did you find her diary?
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings

Tattoos

Tumblr // Instagram

Yes thanks, I've read that one before!
    Current: Bridge / Left Nostril / Septum / Bottom Lip / Tongue Web / 2 x Mandible / VCH / Triangle / 3 x Helix / 6 x Lobe / Tragus
    Retired: 2 x Tongue Web / 3 x Nipple / Navel / Tragus / 10 x Lobe