Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Good luck! Hope the neometal helps a lot.

And no it was still in one piece! The ball was still screwed on tightly and the post with the disc end was also all intact! I did have it stretched to 4 mm but didn't have any good jewelry for it (no flare plugs) So I decided to go back to my 1,6 mm labrets. Those left a huge cap that didnt close though. I let the hole shrink for a good 2 weeks and then decided to fill the rest of the gap up with tape. Now the posts are around 3,6 mm and the back disc is 4,2 mm or so. They were fine for 3-4 weeks though! They stayed perfectly in place without issues. But just now one of them fell through the hole..
    If my lips were quite stretchy then I would understand that 0,6 mm isn't enough to hold it in. But my lips aren't that stretchy. A difference of 0,5 mm is already too much for it to go through easily. If I was going to stretch it I needed to put some considerable amount of force behind it to get it through..
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

I've been hit by customs charges on 2 BAF orders in a row :( I've ordered from them so many times in the past and never got one.

Kinda wary of ordering with them now.
    Current:
    8mm lobe, 1.2mm lobes x4, helix x3, rook x3, inverse navel, tragus, anti-tragus, conch, diagonal nipples x2, septum, double nostrils.

Retired: Forward helix x2, helix, standard navel, Madison MD x3

[ Split me wide open, and cut me in two
    There's nothing that I could ever hide from you ]

*Becca

Quote Originally Posted by l0stf0rw0rds View Post
    I've been hit by customs charges on 2 BAF orders in a row :( I've ordered from them so many times in the past and never got one.

Kinda wary of ordering with them now.
    I'd say 90% of my overseas orders get customs now. A few years back I'd say it was more a 50/50 chance, it's nothing to do with BAF, just HMRC sadly. You can ask your piercer to order stuff they sell that you can't get anywhere else but you'll always pay a bit more because of their overheads etc which is totally fair and supports your local piercer, so it's usually worth just getting someone to order stuff in for you.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member AliceinWonderland's Avatar

Hoping my septum continues to heal up nicely, despite me taking the jewellery out to clean and putting it back in after I lost one of my CBR balls. My septum piercing is my baby <3
    ~~Piercings~~
    Currently none.

~~Tattoos~~
    Koi fish half sleeve on left arm and hand.

I know it's not BAF's fault but it's still annoying! I do get some jewellery from my piercer, but I just wanted to replace my GWS mushroom plug.
    Current:
    8mm lobe, 1.2mm lobes x4, helix x3, rook x3, inverse navel, tragus, anti-tragus, conch, diagonal nipples x2, septum, double nostrils.

Retired: Forward helix x2, helix, standard navel, Madison MD x3

[ Split me wide open, and cut me in two
    There's nothing that I could ever hide from you ]

*Becca

Quote Originally Posted by l0stf0rw0rds View Post
    I know it's not BAF's fault but it's still annoying! I do get some jewellery from my piercer, but I just wanted to replace my GWS mushroom plug.
    Believe it or not some people blame the company lol! I didn't think you were btw but wanted to put it out there. It's super annoying though. :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I had my snug and helix pierced 3 days ago, and today they've swapped. I can't feel my snug at all, but my helix has been throbbing (not drastically, but enough for me to know it's there) today, which has made me paranoid. I know not to get worried now as it is so fresh, and I slightly recall hitting it in my sleep last night, but I can't shake the anxious feeling unfortunately.
    I'm Ebony, nice to meet you.

R: 3 x lobes, nostril, conch, horizontal nipple, forward helix and helix.
    L: 3 x lobes, tragus, nostril, horizontal nipple, flat, and snug.
    C: septum.
    retired: upper navel.

Considering...helix (R), flat (L) VCH, and 2 x nape md's

Tattoos: 4 (7 hours of work)

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

I got my septum done two days ago (finally!!) and the dreaded "septum cold" seems to have arrived, yay.... NOT!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDreamer22 View Post
    I got my septum done two days ago (finally!!) and the dreaded "septum cold" seems to have arrived, yay.... NOT!
    oh dear. Hope you feel better soon!
    4 lobes in each ear
    1 right tragus
    1 right helix
    1 left nose
    1 right & 1 left nipples
    1 VCH
    1 right rook
    1 right inner conch
    1 floating navel
    1 left daith

Retired: left tragus, 2 lobes in each ear, left nipple, 2x navel

Want: 1 vertical tongue, 1 Madonna, HCH,

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jools1969 View Post
    oh dear. Hope you feel better soon!
    Thank youuuu
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram