Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

pretty much all of my piercings are fine. Other then my right lip piercing... It's swollen and has white around it... I'm not entirely sure what to do.. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've had the right one for about 4 months, and the left for about 6. Is it because the jewlery is too small? The bar is a miniature of what I normally use to I don't know if that's the problem or not.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAngel_SlayerxX View Post
    pretty much all of my piercings are fine. Other then my right lip piercing... It's swollen and has white around it... I'm not entirely sure what to do.. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've had the right one for about 4 months, and the left for about 6. Is it because the jewlery is too small? The bar is a miniature of what I normally use to I don't know if that's the problem or not.
    Without seeing you that's impossible to answer. Go see your piercer?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by bluesargent View Post
    I had to take my nipple piercings out today. :( Super sad about it. I never had issues with my boobs before getting them pierced, but I hate the look of them without my barbells in them! Going to wait a painfully long six months before getting them repierced again. My piercer is pretty certain that I'll be fine to get them done again, but I don't want to get my hopes up just in case...they definitely became my favourite piercing and I just can't believe how sad I am to see them go. With uni starting back up again, I just hope the six months go quickly!
    Finally got them repierced a week and a half ago! The pain on my right one (was originally tougher tissue) was worse, but my left one wasn't at all. More uncomfortable than anything. Ached for the first day, and since then they've been gold - already a better experience and healing overall. My right one had a ball starting to embed, so went to my piercer and a longer bar put in today with no pain at all, just the tiniest weird feeling when inserting the new bar, a little achy now, but not bad at all.

Already fantasising about my next piercing...I still haven't gotten anymore in my ears since I was last around these forums, but I definitely want at least one more in each...maybe two. Can't stop considering my VCH though!
    I'm Ebony, nice to meet you.

R: 3 x lobes, nostril, conch, horizontal nipple, forward helix and helix.
    L: 3 x lobes, tragus, nostril, horizontal nipple, flat, and snug.
    C: septum.
    retired: upper navel.

Considering...helix (R), flat (L) VCH, and 2 x nape md's

Tattoos: 4 (7 hours of work)

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

Really feeling the urge to get a new piercing, I had to remove 10 of my piercings for my tummy tuck and breast lift ops in july, havent replaced any of them but really unsure what to get, ear or dermal (skin diver)
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

Had my navel repierced a week last Friday. Much better placement than first time and not too shallow, as he had to go underneath the scar tissue. So hopefully, it won't reject this time!

Healing has been OK without too many (if at all) crusties, but had a little bruising. Now the top is a little sore and red after being caught a couple of times. Can't wait until it's fully healed, so that I can wear my pretty jewellery in it again.

Good luck with healing, Jools1969!

Good luck with deciding what's next, Just_vix81!

I went in for a consultation for a triangle piercing today having thought it may be possible after examining myself. I went in telling myself that it wouldn't be possible so as not to be disappointed. While the piercer said I tick a lot of the boxes, and it would be technically possible, he said that the way my clitoral shaft sits would put a lot of pressure on the piercing, and therefore lead to healing issues, thus he wouldn't perform it, which is fine by me - I was mainly wanting it for the possibility of extra stimulation. Booked in for my VCH though!
    I'm Ebony, nice to meet you.

R: 3 x lobes, nostril, conch, horizontal nipple, forward helix and helix.
    L: 3 x lobes, tragus, nostril, horizontal nipple, flat, and snug.
    C: septum.
    retired: upper navel.

Considering...helix (R), flat (L) VCH, and 2 x nape md's

Tattoos: 4 (7 hours of work)

Thanks.

Good luck with your VCH. I have one and the healing was a breeze! I'm thinking now of adding a HCH, which I guess would make it a triangle, but dunno if I'm suitable.
    Last edited by Jools1969; 01-27-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jools1969 View Post
    Thanks.

Good luck with your VCH. I have one and the healing was a breeze! I'm thinking now of adding a HCH, which I guess would make it a triangle, but dunno if I'm suitable.
    A triangle is a totally different piercing to a HCH.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Well I took the first step towards my conch punch. Talked to my piercer about it and she is going to order an 8 mm biopsy punch. I was doubting between 6 or 8 mm and she convinced me to go to the latter. Seeing as stretching cartilage is something very hard and painful..
    We did decide to wait a bit before doing it though at the earliest in march. I want it to be a bit warmer before punching such a big hole in my conch. I'll keep you guys updated.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Presently my navel piercing has a cyst to heal it I've been advised to wet a dissolvable aspirin tablet from Superdrug and apply that to the cyst - hopefully it'll work.
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm