Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

I love the look too! I do wish I had considered that this is my phone answering side though Lol. Scared me the first time I put a phone to my face.
    Piercings =)
    Left ear: lobes x2, tragus, inner conch, outer conch x3
    Right ear: lobe, daith
    Paired nostrils, 10g septum
    Retired: Right helix x2, navel x3, bilateral nipples

Grrr, one week off a year old and my tragus has swollen up and is throbbing :( Knew it was too good to be true when every other new piercing has played up :(

Oh well in just over a week, I'll get my triple reinstated and the other tragus done.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggeriffic View Post
    Grrr, one week off a year old and my tragus has swollen up and is throbbing :( Knew it was too good to be true when every other new piercing has played up :(

Oh well in just over a week, I'll get my triple reinstated and the other tragus done.

Good luck with the tragus! I'm trying to heal my second attempt

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Ripped my nipple piercing out today, as in mostly straight through my nipple before the bottom ball popped off. I've never experienced pain like it from a piercing and holy moly did it bleed. Like my hand was full of blood sort of bleeding. This was at 8.50am this morning, it's now nearly 14 hours later and it's still super sore, arghh!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Ripped my nipple piercing out today, as in mostly straight through my nipple before the bottom ball popped off. I've never experienced pain like it from a piercing and holy moly did it bleed. Like my hand was full of blood sort of bleeding. This was at 8.50am this morning, it's now nearly 14 hours later and it's still super sore, arghh!

That's sound incredibly painful :-(

How's it feeling today hun? <3
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Auch... I can't imagine anything worse than that! I thought getting them pierced was bad. but this.. Auch!
    How's it going now Katie?
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

The labret in one of my conch piercings fell out whilst away in the alps and I didn't have a bar long enough to keep it open, so it's now healed up .
    Current piercings

Nose - right nostril, septum (1.2)
    Left ear - 3 lobe (1.6) and tragus (1.2)
    Right ear - 1 lobe (6mm) and double inner conch (1.6) double helix (1.2) rook (1.2)
    VCH (1.6)

Retired

Upper navel x 2, Lower navel, Left nipple x 2, VCH, Right ear conch, Right ear helix, Right nostril, left lobe, right lobe

Thinking of switching my lobe piercings from the butterfly back "normal" jewellery to barbells. I rarely change them anyways and i could just get different ends to thread on.... just need to find some cheap 18g barbells and some balls... would it be bad if I stretched all 6 holes from 20-18 at once? I don't think it will be a bad stretch my bottom holes bounce very easily
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mole90 View Post
    That's sound incredibly painful :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    How's it feeling today hun? <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Auch... I can't imagine anything worse than that! I thought getting them pierced was bad. but this.. Auch!
    How's it going now Katie?
    I've just seen these sorry guys! It bled a little through the day yesterday, but the scabbing seems to be holding ok today, no blood so far anyway. Still very sore though! And definitely looking pretty grim. My poor wee nip!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!