Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Well the 180 is their most expensive but they probably worth a tenner if that lol. I'm just waiting for them to make a formal complaint about my comments to BJS like they have done to other people in the past. Yup, I'm not joking. Bring it on. They should at least add a free disease test to the people they out at risk.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Everything is doing awesome, and my three two and a half month old piercings are healing beautifully. The only things that are proving to be a problem are my two year old nipple piercings. I need titanium bars in there. I'm sure that would solve all of the issues��

~
    current piercings:
    2x 14ga nipple . right eyebrow
    00ga first lobe . x4 16ga lobe
    16ga philtrum . 16ga septum
    right 18ga tragus . 14ga HCH
    12ga tongue . 12ga venus

~
    wanted piercings:

2x helix . left tragus
    conch??

I've got glass retainers now for if I ever need to take out my titanium pieces, (fingers crossed I never need to), but I was wondering if there was any other alternatives that you could use?

I'm bothered that the O rings on the back may slide off and the labret would fall out? I've heard of PTFE but I can't seem to find labrets and ends. I've looked on BAF but knowing me, I'll not have looked right. Does anyone know of other alternatives I could buy in?
    Right ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left side of nose.
    Retired......3rd piercings on right and left lobe.
    Rejected......navel piercing
    Now the proud owner of both a left and right tragus piercing.
    Left conch.
    Looking forward to some more Neometal and Industrial Strength earrings.

I know of a dutch site that does bioplast retainers. But they also have an international site. So maybe worth checking out.
    https://www.alloverpiercings.com/cat...cing-retainers
    They do some retainers with the O ring but the bioplast labret retainers have a push in clear stud that goes in. I feel that they are safer than the O rings. The studs are really quite a snug fit. At least thats my experience x3
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    I know of a dutch site that does bioplast retainers. But they also have an international site. So maybe worth checking out.
    https://www.alloverpiercings.com/cat...cing-retainers
    They do some retainers with the O ring but the bioplast labret retainers have a push in clear stud that goes in. I feel that they are safer than the O rings. The studs are really quite a snug fit. At least thats my experience x3
    I'm just having a look right now Wanderer, thanks for the link. I think the Bioplast Labret Retainer, on the link, is what I'd need in 1.2mm for my ear piercings. Not a bad price either as I need 8 so that helps. I'd have to get my piercer to put them in for me but I'd feel more secure with these I think. Much appreciated

Could anyone tell me how a Neometal straight nose screw works please? I'm wanting to treat myself to a 1.5mm orange gemmed nose screw but it's straight so I don't know whether you bend it or use a post to fit it in?

Here's the piece: http://www.bodyartforms.com/productd...11373&index=11
    Right ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left side of nose.
    Left conch.

Tempted to let my ears shrink and get them pierced at 6g. Unsure yet. They are central in my opinion but the angle is possibly off?

I'm also really considering a side lip or philtrum piercing or a tongue piercing, though I'm worried about having "too much" on my face.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLoveLace View Post
    I've got glass retainers now for if I ever need to take out my titanium pieces, (fingers crossed I never need to), but I was wondering if there was any other alternatives that you could use?

I'm bothered that the O rings on the back may slide off and the labret would fall out? I've heard of PTFE but I can't seem to find labrets and ends. I've looked on BAF but knowing me, I'll not have looked right. Does anyone know of other alternatives I could buy in?
    You can buy PTFE by clicking on "Online Store" at the top of this page.

Straight nose screws are bent by your piercer to fit your anatomy. Why not go for a Neometal micro labret?
    Last edited by Boo; 02-14-2016 at 07:33 AM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Somehow the ball on my tragus' labret fell out, and I've been trying to put it back for 20 minutes with no results... and it's a Sunday so I can't go to a piercer -_- Sigh. At least there's no possibility of me losing the piercing, I'll just keep an eye on it for today (and also keep trying to put the ball back myself) and I'll go to my piercer first thing tomorrow.

EDIT: Somehow I managed to put it back on, but now I'm not sure I screwed it tightly enough. Whatever, maybe I should go tomorrow anyway.
    Last edited by MidnightDreamer22; 02-14-2016 at 07:50 AM.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    You can buy PTFE by clicking on "Online Store" at the top of this page.

Straight nose screws are bent by your piercer to fit your anatomy. Why not go for a Neometal micro labret?
    Thanks Hazel. I got the glass ones from you and bought extra from BAF but I thought having another option in would be a good idea too.

Ah right. Embarrassing, but what does a Neometal micro labret look like? I'd definitely get one but don't know what to look for
    Left conch.

Think I might buy a faux septum chain to see whether the look suits me or not (rather than paying for a piercing, Maria Tash jewellery and going through healing only to find I don't like it). Then if I'm not a fan, it'll be a daith piercing next!

EDIT;; Forgot that I had some jewellery wire so I quickly crafted myself a faux ring to play about with. Definitely want a snug fitting ring/chain. Also tried nostrils; again, a snug looking ring looks alright, but I'd be worried it'd be pierced in a way that rings were not (doesn't help that my faux piece isn't a perfect hoop, but more of a horseshoe shape).

Weirdly, my boyfriend prefers the septum. Hmm. Something to think about!
    Last edited by Jester; 02-14-2016 at 06:27 PM.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos