Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Aah well I don't feel as bad anymore for using her picture x3
    And I'm still not sure about it myself either Hazel. I'll just wait until I have the money for it and discuss it with my piercer. Maybe the bridge placement won't work with my glasses as they ar resting quite against my nose. So we'll see.
    As for you.. I think you should get it Hazel. Think it will really suit you.

And that sounds exciting Roz. Hope that you can get your daith next week.

I still need to downsize my last tongue piercing. Got it pierced with 40 mm. Then after a week or two (can't remember exactly) got it downsized to 30 mm and a day after that 28 mm. That was still way too long though but my piercer didnt had any shorter jewelry. Two weeks ago I got a 26 and 24 mm bar. As of now I'm wearing the 24 mm bar with small balls on the ends but its still too damn long. Not much room to go a lot smaller though. 22 mm would be possible but am not sure if 20 mm will fit anymore. So hopefully 22 is a good size and that I can wear the normal sized balls on there. Really crossing my fingers here.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

40mm?!!!!!!!!! WOW!!

I ended up with 12mm in mine >.<
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Aah yeah let me explain. The last tongue piercing I got is the one called snake eyes. Or the horizontal tongue piercing. Which I know is not the best piercing. I already had one of them in the tip of my tongue, which is now a 14 mm bar. This second one was pierced behind that so ofcourse my tongue is much thicker there. And my piercer didn't trust the 30 mm bar in the beginning for if my tongue would swell up a lot then there wouldn't be enough room. 40 mm was the only bigger size she had so we just decided to use that.
    If I'm correct then my normal tongue piercings are now at 16 mm long. I can get the middle and front one downsized even further but choose not to because it's nice to have a little bit playing room for the balls. Otherwise they would be in eachothers way.
    So yeah..
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Want:

My nipples has had a bump for a couple weeks now. At first it didn't do anything, then it started bleeding if I poked it, like a little sack of blood would come out then pop... but today there was yellowish goop... so strange
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Day 3 with my new industrial/scaffold whatever you want to call it... It's a little throbby today :( I couldn't even feel it yesterday.

Piercings are doing great♡ tragus is awesome. Easy healing, and I haven't had to clean it too much. Though because of the piercing pain and how sore it was in the beginning, I'm a bit hesitant to have my other one done c:

HCH is fab. It's finally doing its thing and secreting a healthy amount of lymph regularly. While annoying to tidy daily, it's healing great. It does twist a bit when my legs are closed, so i was freaking out that it would eventually reject, but I think that it's far from that. I have enough of a hill to support it c:

~
    current piercings:
    2x 14ga nipple . right eyebrow
    00ga first lobe . x4 16ga lobe
    16ga philtrum . 16ga septum
    right 18ga tragus . 14ga HCH
    12ga tongue . 12ga venus

~
    wanted piercings:

2x helix . left tragus
    conch??

Got my nostril bar downsized! Feels so much better now as it kept pushing out. I will post the rest of what happened due to my own stupidity in my diary thread since it's getting quite long!
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

finally got rid of my nose bump, then my brother hit my in the face by accident and it's back.

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

I'm back in Patra, so hopefully I'll get my s**** together and go get a septum soon!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Oke I made a decision. I really liked the dermal so I got it, today. I was surprised by how easy the microdermal was. Didnt really hurt, the needle just stung a little bit. And I was bleeding a lot. But anyhow~ Here's a pic
    https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...78&oe=56A422D9

My dad really doesn't like this piercing. He said it is getting a bit too much and that it looks weird and such. Although he said that he only has a problem with stretched ears and septums. I think he doesn't mind the septum as much as this dermal.

Also if I wear my glasses they fall right over it so you can hardly see it.

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...2b&oe=56A53041

So I dont really understand his problems..

Also I spoke to my piercer about my nipple piercing and it's definetly migrating. So I have to remove the left one and let it heal over and try again. I know it's stupid because I really want to get it repierced after it's healed. But I just can't bring myself to remove it. I just like it so much and hate to see it go, even if it's just for a few weeks.
    Last edited by Wanderer; 01-22-2016 at 08:22 PM.

Want: